The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Paranormal Activity? (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/paranormal-activity-38776/)

Tennessee 10-22-2009 10:20 PM

Paranormal Activity?

Anyone else seen it? What did you think was the scariest moment?

I have seen it three times and still shiver and shake like a baby after it is over. I think the freakiest part is either when the demon drags her down the hallway, or when it possesses her and she stabs her boyfriend. And that whole fetal position thing she does for like...three days straight is absolutely terrifying.

MIEventer 10-22-2009 10:36 PM

You should of put some sort of a "WARNING" on the title for those who haven't seen the movie yet - like me.

Tennessee 10-23-2009 08:13 PM

Open at your own risk. No one made you open this.

TaMMa89 10-23-2009 10:02 PM

Sounds like a good movie(?)

It'd be nice to see it some day. I like horror movies.

Lucara 10-26-2009 09:51 PM

I can't wait to see it! I'm either going to see it tomorrow or Saturday. I'm such a chicken but it really sounds interesting. I want to see whats so scary about it!

Up to 64mill too in ticket sales. YIKES!

ridingismylife2 10-27-2009 11:41 AM

I've seen it. :)
It wasn't as scary as everyone has made it out to be, but I enjoyed it.
I watched it all alone in my VERY dark room.
There were a few parts that made me jump, but otherwise it wasn't super scary. I'm hard to scare though. I've seen sooo many horror movies and I read true life stories like everyday. :)
I love anything that has to do with the paranormal. Especially anything to do with ghosts.

Jillyann 10-27-2009 12:29 PM

I seen it, and thought it was SUPER scary!! All the parts Tennessee mentioned were the scariest IMO.

Mrs B 10-27-2009 03:42 PM

There are two different versions. The one my husband and I saw at the movies had the footprints and it ended differently. Another version my friend saw didn't have the footprints scene and he was stabbed to death. I heard that version wasn't as scary.

The movie terrified me, but then again, I'm sort of a wimp when it comes to horror movies ;)

Jillyann 10-27-2009 08:35 PM

I have seen both endings/movies, and they both got me!! I was terrified.

amburrito 12-02-2009 12:35 AM

Watched it today via the internet and wow..BAD idea!