The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Natural Horsemanship (http://www.horseforum.com/natural-horsemanship/)
-   -   Favorite NH Videos? (http://www.horseforum.com/natural-horsemanship/favorite-nh-videos-38891/)

SavvyHearts 10-24-2009 08:05 PM

Favorite NH Videos?

I was bored so was going through watching some youtube videos on different Natural Horsemanship students playing (or riding) with their horse(s). Was curious if anyone had any ones that were their favorite that you'd like to share. I have nothing to do, as it's dark out right now...plus I believe it's still raining.

Would love to see different videos of Parelli students, CA students, Roberts students, etc :) :)
What's your favorite ones online and why?

kevinshorses 10-25-2009 07:24 AM

One of my favorite clinicians is Buck Brannaman. He doesn't have many youtube videos but there is one where he is talking about the best ride he ever saw and another where he talks about an exercise to get your horse more supple and on the hindquarters. I like both of those and for sheer entertainment there's one where he does a bull doctoring contest in California that's fun to watch. I would link them but I'm not sure how.

aruraeclipse 10-28-2009 04:01 PM

I would have to say that this one is one of my favorite!

Spirithorse 10-28-2009 04:56 PM

Ahh, I LOVE Honza!! He and Gaston have such a special bond, I could watch them all day! A great example of what Parelli can do.

aruraeclipse 10-28-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirithorse (Post 442144)
Ahh, I LOVE Honza!! He and Gaston have such a special bond, I could watch them all day! A great example of what Parelli can do.

Its also a great example of what anyone can achieve with time as well as patients too! I have read the parelli natural horse-man-ship book by western horseman and it was a great book and explained things well! I'm glad you were familiar with Honza!

Spirithorse 10-28-2009 06:57 PM

Absolutely! I actually saw Honza and Gaston live at a Parelli tour stop years and years ago. I didn't know who he was at the time but I remember sitting, watching him and thinking "Who is he?? He's phenominal!" I was very impressed and it was obvious Gaston loves him, that's what was most impressive to me:-)

AlbertaHighCountry 10-28-2009 08:39 PM

Lol, I used to do that sort of stuff with my horse, I didn't know it was called NH though.

kevinshorses 10-29-2009 12:06 AM

Great circus tricks!

Spirithorse 10-29-2009 01:11 PM

^^ Ha! Yeah right.

kevinshorses 10-30-2009 12:28 AM

Seriously, that is great horsemanship. It's not real practical but great anyway. I mostly wanted to see what kind of response I would get from my previous comment.