The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Health (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-health/)
-   -   Holistic Healthcare - Healing Touch for Animals - Competition Treatments (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-health/holistic-healthcare-healing-touch-animals-competition-38967/)

Ne0n Zero 10-25-2009 08:48 PM

Holistic Healthcare - Healing Touch for Animals - Competition Treatments

What is HTA?

Healing Touch for Animals is an "alternative" method of healing for animals. It involves energy work with the 7 main chakras of the body's energy system as well as work with the auric field, clearing any unneeded energy, or blockages no longer needed by the body. If you are familiar with Reike, the concept is quite similar.

The website can be found here: Healing Touch for AnimalsŪ Official Website | Komitor Healing Method, Inc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTA Website
HTA assists animals with:
  • Health Issues
  • Accidents and Injuries
  • Pain Control
  • Disease Prevention
  • Cancer
  • Behavioral Issues
  • Anxiety Reduction
  • Separation Issues
  • Euthanasia Support
  • Stabilizes Training
  • Competition Performance
  • Better Connection with Our Animals

For example, my husky mix pup who I happened to name Kiche (lol) would throw up every time she rode in a car. After doing a treatment on her with a magnetic clearing of her energy field and opening the chakras in her ears, she has not thrown up since.
Another time, a little kitten happened to snap his back leg sideways at the hock area overnight and was unable to put any weight on it. I did a session with him, and within two days he was running around and jumping on it again. It has since straightened out almost completely.

The weekend of August 21-23 2009, I attended a Level 3 workshop, and the founder, Carol Komitor, mentioned that by this point we should be charging for our services even though we are not yet certified. In this workshop, one of the big things we learned was distance healing by using a surrogate. (A surrogate is another animal, the healer themselves, or a stuffed animal that is used in place of the animal being worked on. The energy is applied to the actual client through intention. This enables us to work on any animal, anywhere in the world, without having to physically be there.)

There are certain techniques, such as the Grounding & Focus technique which are very useful right before competitions. This is not illegal or against rules in any way, as there are no medications or supplements given. All it does is help the horse to perform at its highest potential.

I am also able to apply essential oils through surrogate distance work, however I do not have oils at this time.
**You may know that a lot of oils, ones containing phenols, cannot be used with cats. However, through distance work, any oils are safe because they are not inhaling it.

Certified Level 4 HTA practitioners usually are able to charge the same per hour as a licensed Equine Massage Therapist. I am in the process of certification, and technically should be charging about 50-60 dollars per session.

My standard rate at this time is $50 per hour-long session. Use of essential oils (not applicable at this time) may cost extra.

Post here or PM me if you have any further questions or would like to schedule a treatment. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,
~Ne0n Zero

Here is a picture of the physiology chart we use to explain how energy healing works. Begin at the top with "Relaxes Body" and go in a clockwise circle.

http://www.healingtouchforanimals.co...ONSEWebrgb.jpg

Ne0n Zero 10-25-2009 09:39 PM

I forgot to add, I offer the first treatment for $30 as sort of a "trial".
Also just to clarify, this does NOT in ANY way replace the diagnosis/care of a traditional licensed veterinarian. This is to be used alongside veterinary care.