The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Movies: Vampires Assistant / Paranormal Activity (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/movies-vampires-assistant-paranormal-activity-39058/)

MIEventer 10-26-2009 10:58 PM

Movies: Vampires Assistant / Paranormal Activity

Excellant Movies people! Very well done!

I absolutely LOVED The Vampires Assistant. Very well done, very "disney" like so all ages can go and see this, and enjoy it.

Paranormal Activity - even though the end was ruined for me I couldn't stop watching it. What makes it scarey - is that *even though this particular story is hollywood* the accounts are factual.

Extremely terrifying. My Hubby who never gets scared, jumped in this one.

I highly recomend both movies! All ages for Vampires Assistant - and 18 and over for Paranormal Activity.

ridingismylife2 10-27-2009 12:33 PM

I've seen paranormal activity. :)
It was good.
I watched it alone in a reaaallly dark room but it didn't really scare me.
I'm hard to scare though.

I really want to see The Vampires Assistant.

Jillyann 10-27-2009 12:36 PM

I seen paranormal activity, and I just about pooped my pants! That was scary!!!!

I havent seen The Vampires Assistant but I want to SO bad! I am not sure how to convince my boyfriend to go with me, because hes not really into that kinda stuff. But it looks so good!

MIEventer 10-27-2009 10:15 PM

I swear that The Vampires Assistant, is DEFINATLEY NOT a Girly Movie. I promise. The movie was very well done - you'll love it, and I promise, so will your Boyfriend.

Absolutely excellant movie! I was told that the movie was actually from the Book Series. BOOK SERIES!!! EEEK! Gotta go to Barns And Noble to check this out!

paintsrule 10-27-2009 10:31 PM

I LOVE the vampires assistant! I thought it was gonna be kid based and stupid but i loved it! Great movie! I want to read the books.

Jillyann 10-27-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIEventer (Post 441430)
I swear that The Vampires Assistant, is DEFINATLEY NOT a Girly Movie. I promise. The movie was very well done - you'll love it, and I promise, so will your Boyfriend.

Absolutely excellant movie! I was told that the movie was actually from the Book Series. BOOK SERIES!!! EEEK! Gotta go to Barns And Noble to check this out!

I am going to tell him that you said that!! haha. I will have to make him go then!:lol:

WSArabians 11-02-2009 06:49 PM

I still need to see both.
ESPECIALLY Paranoral Activity. Looks SOOO good!