The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Wintec Pro jump saddle 17.5 " black almost new! (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/wintec-pro-jump-saddle-17-5-a-39161/)

nessabird 10-28-2009 11:24 AM

Wintec Pro jump saddle 17.5 " black almost new!

1 Attachment(s)
I am selling a Wintec Pro jump saddle that is only two months old and used maybe 12 times!!! Seat size is 17.5" and it has the easy change gullet and Cair! It is black (great for eventers) equisuede which helps you stay in the saddle! I know it has kept me from falling at least once :lol: Very comfortable and easy to clean!
There is an extra wide gullet installed now, but I have an extra red (wide) gullet if the buyer would like it. I paid $700 new (that was a discount usually they sell for at least $759) and I am asking $525 OBO. The seat size is just too big for me :cry:
I have attached a photo, if you would like more, just PM me. It is in brand new condition! I will take Paypal and will ship anywhere in the continental US for $25!

nessabird 10-28-2009 03:37 PM

I forgot to mention it comes with a matching $52 inch Wintec elastic girth!

Angelhorsegirl 10-28-2009 08:14 PM

I am VERY interested, but is it true that synthetic (those knee rolls) wears VERY easily over time? Wintec is well known for selling synthetic saddles as opposed to leather.

nessabird 10-29-2009 10:13 AM

I have had three Wintecs and never experienced any wear on any of mine. I have had a Wintec 2000 AP, Wintec Pro dressage, and the Wintec Pro jump (I've only used it a few times, it's too big). Basically after three years of use, they all looked the same as they did when I bought them!! My previous trainer used them several times a day in lessons (and you know they didn't take care of them) and they were fine! I'll PM you :)

enovar 11-11-2009 01:41 PM

interested in saddle

Is this saddle still available? I am very interested....:D

Angelhorsegirl 11-11-2009 02:41 PM

I've claimed it! xD