The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Shows (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/)
-   -   Show Tomorrow! Sooooo Nervous!! Need Confidence Boost! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/show-tomorrow-sooooo-nervous-need-confidence-39389/)

BurningAmber520 10-31-2009 12:13 PM

Show Tomorrow! Sooooo Nervous!! Need Confidence Boost!

So Im taking Amber to her first show tomorrow! Just to give her some experience somewhere off the farm. It's just a local schooling show, and we're just doing the beginner adult walk/trot (she doesn't have a solid canter yet) But I am sooooo nervous, I haven't shown in over a year! I would really appreciate a confidence boost! tell me that Amber isn't going to kill me, and we won't make fools of ourselves! lol :oops:

Nita 10-31-2009 06:50 PM

lol! Aww, you should be excited! I bet you will do great! Amber is probably gonna be like... Wow my human is nervous. Oh well! And then do awesome! I expect pics and a full report, lol. Have fun! Don't worry so much, life's about having fun and doing what you want.

BaliDoll 10-31-2009 10:52 PM

Have fun! I'm jealous, horse shows are so fun, and I haven't shown in probably three years or more now.. :( You'll do great, and so will Amber. Be patient with her and have fun with it, make it a day you look back on together and say "Remember when..." :D

BurningAmber520 11-02-2009 09:24 AM

So Amber was such a star yesterday! It was her first time in a trailer since I got her last year! It was her first time in an indoor, it was her first time riding past a big mirror. There were a lot of firsts for her! She was a little spooky at first, but settled down really fast! We showed in beginner adult walk/trot :D she doesn't have a solid enough canter to show yet. Well we ended up with two 2nds, a 3rd and Reserve Champion! She is such a good girl!! Next show December 6th! I cant wait!

Wallaby 11-02-2009 10:26 AM

Yay! Give that pony a carrot for me! Heehee

BaliDoll 11-02-2009 01:48 PM

Yay!!! Congrats! :)