The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Memorials (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-memorials/)
-   -   Goodbye, Rupert. (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-memorials/goodbye-rupert-39442/)

IheartPheobe 10-31-2009 11:05 PM

Goodbye, Rupert.

Rupert was put down. I do not know the details, but I know his breathing problems were getting much worse lately and he could not be ridden.
I have so much to thank him for. I wish I could tell him. He gave me the confidence boost I needed, that without I would never be able to ride like I do today. I would never have helped trained Roger. I would never have wanted to canter a horse like Chief, much less jump him. I would have cried at the thought of riding Chief. He gave me love. He tried so hard to do whatever I wanted, no matter how hard it was for him. I will never be able to repay him-- but I will always love him.
I've finally started crying. I can't believe he's gone. I need him here.. it's crazy to believe I'll never see him again. That he won't be there to greet me every time I go to the barn. It's really starting to hit me.
Well, I love you, baby, goodbye.. ♥

TwisterRush 10-31-2009 11:21 PM

Awe im so sorry :(
Its so horrible to loose a loved pet !
I hope you feel better (HUGS) Xoxo

IheartPheobe 10-31-2009 11:31 PM

thank you. . (: it's hard cuz i lost my mare a while ago and i'm still not over it. . loosing him is killing me
he really helped me with my confidence. was the the first horse i cantered a jump with. i cannot believe i'll never be able to ride him again. . it's just a horrible feeling. :"|

Iluvjunior 11-01-2009 12:15 AM

Awww Nellie I'm so sorry *HUGS*!!!!!!

LacyLove 11-01-2009 09:09 AM

oh my gosh nellie im so sorry. you guys were a great match and hes in a better place now, feel better :)

MaloreyAnimal 11-01-2009 02:12 PM

Very sorry for your loss. xx

IheartPheobe 11-01-2009 06:49 PM

thanks guy it means a lot.

equus717 11-01-2009 09:36 PM

Sorry Nellie for your loss!!!!

IheartPheobe 11-02-2009 04:12 PM

thanks. (: i guess it was for the best-- he always tried soo hard but he was having a horrid time :(