The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   We're Moving (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/were-moving-39451/)

ChingazMyBoy 11-01-2009 04:24 AM

We're Moving

Hi,

Chinga and I are moving agistment, but not only that I've got so many good memories there I won't be seeing my best friend every day ((barely ever)) and I won't get to see Pumpkin. I'm going to miss them all and Jalah, if your reading this don't give up and I'll see you when Chinga and I make it to the olympics.

We're moving because the new agistment is closer to home, there is more room for Chinga and there is also a little trail that I can take him down so that will be great. Chinga will be the only horse but there are also the two mini's ((Ben and Merlin)) but it will be different having no one to ride with and stuff.

I have got promission to put a big cross country course up, yards, fix the round pen and bring some show jumps, so I will have to get busy making some more ((As I only have 3 not 5)). I am also allowed to do an arena out of tyres (Thanks PintoPony for the idea). It will be great, but different.

So its the end to an excellent part of my life and a new beginning. My plans are that Chinga and I will get into three day eventing and continue our sporting.

Jalah, thanks for the wonderful times we have had like falling off double up, jumping -- on foot and all the other things. Don't foget to Pm me the cookie recipe please and I hope we can still be friends. I'll miss you and Pumpkin a heap and I hope your riding goes well, although I will see you ride and hear about your riding.

We are moving tommorow morning and I will be spending the day with him, I will actually be riding him to his new paddock and it will be our first time riding on the road -- well beside it, so it will be an adventure.

Maddie,

Gidji 11-01-2009 04:37 AM

Naww, Just remember when a door closes a window opens.
Remember the good times, but look forward to more.
You and Chinga are gonna have lots of fun.
Take advantage of the fact that you can jump, ride and trail.

firemare 11-01-2009 04:49 AM

im so sad!! hope u make new friends. Remember that u still have a best friend close to heart~chinga!

ChingazMyBoy 11-01-2009 04:56 AM

Thanks guys, I will not cry I will not cry .. . .. to late. I am sorta friends with the girl thats there but she will only be out in the paddock with me a little bit.

firemare 11-01-2009 05:05 AM

well thats a start good luck maddie

Gidji 11-01-2009 05:10 AM

Maybe this could be a good chance for you to work with Chinga and focus completely on his training?
You gotta put up with the rain before you get the rainbow!

ChingazMyBoy 11-01-2009 05:12 AM

Yess, Thanks Jalah you distraction. Plus theres more room, we can gallop. I'm still going to miss her.

Gidji 11-01-2009 05:21 AM

Can't you still go visit Pumpkin?
I know its hard when you switch agistment, but I still manage to visit the horses I used to agist with.

ChingazMyBoy 11-01-2009 05:22 AM

Umm not sure, hopefully. But it will be very hard finding the time with the mares, minis and Chinga.

Gidji 11-01-2009 05:39 AM

Just remember to have fun!