The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Wanted!!! (Please Read ASAP!!) (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/wanted-please-read-asap-39578/)

Angelhorsegirl 11-02-2009 05:05 PM

Wanted!!! (Please Read ASAP!!)

I am currently interested in purchasing various different pieces of horse tack/supplies. If you have any of the following or anything similar to the following, please reply to me at this thread or e-mail me at Nion39@bellsouth.net. When commenting, please include prices INCLUDING shipping to Boca Raton, Florida (33428).

1. English Saddle: 16.5" - 17" seat. I would prefer if it had an interchangeable gullet system, and included the leathers. I do not need irons as I already have them. I am interested in a hunter/jumper/close contact saddle. Has to be in good condition, would need to see pictures and price.

2. Andis 2 - Speed Horse Clipper: Must be in good, working condition. Please list if you are including lubricant or extra blades with it.

3. Show/Pleasure English Helmet: I would need to see a picture of what you are offering and the size. Must be in good condition, and safety approved.

4. Show shirt and jacket: I am horrible with sizing, but I am a fourteen year old girl. I weigh about 105-108lbs and am almost 5"8...I'm tall and thin. Must be in fair condition.

5. Grooming Kit: Please list what pieces you are including, colors and if it comes in a special box. Must be in good condition...does it come with a grooming cart, rack, or carrying case of any type? MUST see pictures.

6. Grooming Tote or Box: (See above), must be in good condition. Prefer if it were sold as a kit.

7. Tack Box/Trunk or Grooming Rack/Cart: I'm not REALLY selective, it just has to big enough to hold all of my supplies (excluding my saddle and bridle). Must be in good condition. I would like to be able to fit my extra show clothes, helmet, grooming supplies (in separate compartment), fly sheets, fly masks, blankets, and additional supplies in here...clippers...medications...bathing supplies...etc

8. Saddle Pads: My selected color is Hunter Green & Gold, but honestly, I am looking for any gently used, attractive saddle pads. I do not ride ponies, so must fit horses between 14.3hh - 17hh.

9. Fleece Pads: I am not sure if this is what they are called, but they go about the saddle pad for additional comfort. Prefer white or black, good condition.

10. Halter (Leather or Nylon): Preferably leather, must not have a monogram from previous owner. IF Nylon, what colors? Prices? Pictures? Designs?

11. Lead Rope: Any color, average length. Pictures?

12. Lunge Line: Not particular with color, must be in good condition and preferably white, tan, black or hunter green.

13. Lunge Whip: Long, prefer if it matched lunge line. Pictures necessary!

14. Riding Crop: I would need to know the length, and if there is a design. Colors and pictures?

15. Riding Socks: I am a shoe size 9 1/2, I really like cute designs! I have a foot problem, so they MUST be lightly used OR brand new. Would need to see pictures.

16. Paddock Boots: Women size 9 1/2. Not particular in color, DEFINITELY need pictures.

17. Half-Chaps: Not particular in color, I am not sure how to measure but let me know what you have available!!!

18. Bridles: Secondhand preferred, NO MONOGRAMS! Must see pictures and prices.

Thank You. If you have anything for sale that I have not listed, please let me know and I will see if I'm possibly interested! :)

Lauren

apache 11-03-2009 05:07 AM

hi i have alot of what u are looking for but i live in england and dont know would the postage be expensive? I also have a brand new never worn size 9 1/2 tall leather riding boots zip up the back and narrow calf cost 200 new but would except 100 if your interested please let me know. I am after a western saddle and bridle to fit 15'1 paint horse if you know of any thanks

dynamicspud 11-03-2009 07:48 AM

I have some of the things you're looking for:
show shirt (size 34, white, NWT)
grooming kit w/tote box
riding crop

and I might even have a lead rope and lunge line. I will get pictures and prices later today. :)

EventinginMI 11-03-2009 10:27 AM

I have a pair of tall boots, pull-ons, if you're interested. They aren't paddocks, so it depends on what you're looking for.

Angelhorsegirl 11-03-2009 03:59 PM

Dynamics,
I'm interested in the grooming kit w/ tote box, riding crop, lead rope and lunge line. Please update with pictures and prices.

dynamicspud 11-03-2009 06:53 PM

Lunge Line: $10
Lunge Line picture by shadow4ever - Photobucket

Tote and grooming supplies (3 brushes, 3 combs, lead rope, spray bottle, massagers, sponge/wash brush, comb, tail bag): $15
Brushes, combs picture by shadow4ever - Photobucket

Grooming tote picture by shadow4ever - Photobucket

(ps. my name is written on some of the brushes, just fyi)

The rope is pictured with the brushes, and is $5

Blue crop ($3) and green jump bat ($2), or both for $3. The black bat is no longer available:

For Sale :: Crops picture by shadow4ever - Photobucket

Shipping for everything would be $15, so your total for all the items would be $33, plus shipping, making the total $48. :)

Erin_And_Jasper 11-03-2009 08:35 PM

i have some suede half chaps, used but good condition

MyBoyPuck 11-03-2009 09:41 PM

I have a Bates AP Caprilli saddle. Adjustable gullets, size 16.5. In good condition. I'll post pics and price when I have some time.

Angelhorsegirl 11-04-2009 05:37 AM

MyBoyPuck
I am VERY interested in your saddle. How much are you asking? Does it include irons and leathers? Can you post a picture or two?

TheRoughrider21 11-04-2009 07:25 AM

I have a lot of nylon halters. I think about 3 of them are different shades of blue and then I have one rope halter thats lime green.