The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Horse Grooming (/horse-grooming/)
- - Wish list!!!!!!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-grooming/wish-list-39605/)
So halloween is over it is now offically Christmas time lol jk. I have recieved my show check it is $155 I know it isnt much but I am proud of it:D.
So I am putting a third or so away for a new saddle. But I also want to get some new stuff for grooming and other barnish purposes. Any ideas:?
And if you want to show off your wish list or stuff you are going to get I want to here it....
Here is mine...
1. MTG I need some so bad!!!
2. Cowboy magic green be gone
3. Colour enhacing shampoo and conditoner
4. Braided tail bag I am getting one from a lady who makes them
5. Saddle a nice basic reining saddle
6. Some new brushes like the oster ones
7. Riding buddy lol
8. New halter with Champs name on it
Now its your turn
Thank you Tasia
here is my wish list (I aim big lol maybe if I get that new sparkly job with it's sparkly paycheck I'll treat myself to it lol if not I can still dream)
1. Antares Hunter Bridle
2. Antares Equitation Boots
3. 1 pair of show breeches
4. 3 pairs of schooling breeches -- All my breeches except the show ones are 10+ year old and so full of wholes.... I'm like a hobo on a horse lol
5. Another Schooling Pad
6. Another Show Pad
7. For my horse to live inside for the winter
Eh, mines pretty short, but its all big pricetag items!
1)Golden A5 Heavy-Duty Two Speed Clipper
2)ANY pair of acceptable western riding boots (so i can get rid of my hand-me-down lace-up paddock boots)
3)lessons of any sort.
1. a jumping saddle!! i already have a dressage!!
2.A new bridle!!!
3.Some new front leg jumping boots
4.. Bell Boots
5. To actually get my horse to move faster than a walk!!! LOL
$155 is more than I've ever made at a show, congrats!! I think I made like, $75 once... mom put it in my savings account since i was like 12! hahaha as for my list- I will get back you y'all!
heres my list,
a lead with a chain at the end.
some cute foal rugs
thats it im pretty simple really
Cool that a good amount to win my wish list is:
A saddle to fit my paint
a rug for my brumby
a new job
I have so much stuff I want, but I'll try to keep it short.
- Eqyss Megatek Rebuilder
- Healthy Hair Care Moisturizer (I'm almost out)
- Hanging thing to hold brushes, etc.
- Effax Leather Combi
- Black Lunge Line
- New Breeches
- Centaur Wool Cooler in navy/light blue/silver (I've wanted this cooler forever)
- Leather Halter
- Half Chaps
That's just the stuff I semi-need. I have pages of stuff I want. :oops:
come over to ireland there is so much rain i cant even turn out if i could, all the fields are flooded, but then i would hate to live somewhere that didnt have any grass,
Well I don't want much, the main thing on my non-horsey wishlist is a guitar and I know that costs a LOT so I'm not asking for much more. But in a perfect world, my horsey wishlist would go something like this:
- Fly spray (for horses)
- Thicker, warmer riding gloves
- Some new tall-boot socks in fun colors!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.