The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Tack and Equipment Classifieds (/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
- - Dark Oil Western Show Halter, Horse size (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/dark-oil-western-show-halter-horse-39668/)
Dark Oil Western Show Halter, Horse size
I am taking best offer, i'm not sure how much to ask. I don't know the maker. Lightly used, light wear in places(pics of places) hardware in good condition not rust or tarnish. Buckles on both sides of poll strap. Molded(to fit not rotten lol) throat latch, completely adjustable. No busted threads or faulty buckles. Screws don't work themselves out.
1. shows inside of cheek ring, the only place a little tarnished
2. buckle tooling and slight wear spot
3. small wear spot from putting on and taking off, can be filled in with color and you wouldn't even notice
4.&5. show screws, no dry rot around holes, no rust, all screws present
6.7.&8. front view and both sides
9. Tooling on hardware
10. Completely adjustable!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.