The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Haven't seen my boy in about 2 weeks :( (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/havent-seen-my-boy-about-2-a-39765/)

jemulchia 11-04-2009 06:43 PM

Haven't seen my boy in about 2 weeks :(

Recently my mother moved my horse up to her boyfriends house for the winter because she likes it cheap and he was only going to charge us for the hay.. but he is sooooo far out there that i can't go out there unless my mom drives me and she works a lot and then her and i don't always get along plus i've been sick

i know tango is going to be very unpleased with me .. so i was thinking maybe a good belly rub will do it ..
or maybe a couple thousand apples ..

what way do you repay your horse for not seeing them after awhile?

i know for a fact tango gets angry when i dont see him a couple days a week

jemmamalone 11-04-2009 06:58 PM

Just try and give him as much affection and attention when you do get to see him. Let him know you missed him as much as he missed you

jemulchia 11-04-2009 07:06 PM

Oh I will :P he's like a puppy dog pony so giving him love isn't a hard thing to do :P

jemmamalone 11-05-2009 07:21 PM

lol i know exactly what you mean...
I hope you get to c him soon :)

Lobelia Overhill 11-06-2009 03:00 PM

I didn't see my horse for just over 2 weeks recently because I'd hurt my back, I wasn't sure what to expect when I finally did get up to see him, to my surprise he nearly climbed over the door when he saw me, and stood there nodding at me while I was telling someone what had happened to me :D

sillybunny11486 11-06-2009 03:19 PM

animals have no sence of time.

jemmamalone 11-09-2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sillybunny11486 (Post 452479)
animals have no sence of time.

But they can miss friends. And if you havent been around in a while he/she can miss you. The same way he will miss a horse in the pasture he gets along with if tht horse suddenly dissapears.