The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Cars and Trucks (http://www.horseforum.com/cars-trucks/)
-   -   1970 Dodge Ad. (http://www.horseforum.com/cars-trucks/1970-dodge-ad-39772/)

RegalCharm 11-04-2009 07:41 PM

1970 Dodge Ad.

ChevyPrincess 11-05-2009 10:01 AM

Okay, the one thing Dodge did do right was the OLD Dodge Chargers! I also like the old and new Challenger's. I have only seen a Old Super B once though =] But I would love to own a Dodge Charger, but I am a huge fan on the old Dukes of Hazzered TV shows. I hate the new movies, lol.

Kentucky 11-12-2009 12:58 PM

I love that car and I have the Dukes of Hazzard movie was unspeakly bad.

RegalCharm 11-12-2009 07:53 PM

their was another movie made with the dodge charger, bright yellow
by the way, it was called Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry starred Peter Fonda,
alot of chase scenes running from the cops.

Plot:

Three outlaws hit the road until the road hits back in this supercharged action thriller. Larry (Peter Fonda) is a stock car driver whose reckless nature has caused him a long run of bad luck. Larry and his friend and mechanic Deke (Adam Roarke) need money if they're to get a new car and get back in competition, so they map out a plan to hold up a grocery store after 150,000 dollars has been dropped off for payroll and working cash. The heist goes as planned, except for one little hitch -- Larry spent the night before with his occasional girlfriend Mary (Susan George), and she has planted herself in Larry's car and isn't about to budge. With Mary along for the ride, Larry and Deke try to outrun the cops and make their way to freedom, though lawman Franklin (Vic Morrow) is determined to shut them down. Much loved by both gearheads and action film fans for its hair-raising stunt work and solid performances from the leading cast, Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry was a surprise box-office hit in 1974, grossing nearly 30 million dollars in its initial release. Roddy McDowall appears uncredited as the manager of the supermarket. ~ Mark Deming, All Movie Guide

you can watch a clip here
VideoDetective.com - Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry Preview

ChevyPrincess 11-22-2009 08:58 AM

interesting! reading the plot got me hooked, lol =]

countrylady 01-17-2010 08:05 PM

elliot lol thanks for the laugh !