The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/)
-   -   Tattoo Design? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/tattoo-design-39972/)

NordicJuniper 11-07-2009 12:18 AM

Tattoo Design?

I will be turning 18 in three months and I know that I am getting a tattoo for my birthday.

The horse that owns my heart is being sold very soon and I want the tattoo to be in rememberance of him. Nothing big and gawdy just like his name or something.

One of my ideas is a upwards facing horseshoes, with a purple blushed rose in the middle and his name in script somewhere on it.

I am open to other ideas so if anyone could post ideas, pictures, drawings, etc. that would be amazing!

The horse is name Junior.

roro 11-07-2009 03:17 PM

If you are absolutely sure you want a tattoo, I have some ideas. Think of things that he likes, or things that remind you of him. For example, if you always fed your horse peppermints, then get a peppermint with a ribbon saying his name running over it. I would avoid any realistic shots of him, because chances are the tattoo will never be able to look exactly like the picture.

NordicJuniper 11-09-2009 01:11 AM

I am absolutely sure :]

This is a really personal thing for me, it isn't to be cool or anything. It is for me and no one else lol.

Yeah I am for sure getting his name, just haven't totally figured out the rest.

hntrjmpr 11-12-2009 10:24 PM

heres mine:

I have the horse chinese symbol on my ankle (well below my ankle lol) then I was thinking about getting 'DWD' added next to it, (Dox Wild Deuce my appendix gelding) butttt it looked terrible (at least when I did it by hand and i'm no artist hahaha) so yeah, you can definitely tell I wrote that on haha but the symbol is real, and I love it! I have a my little pony on my back too those are the only 2 I will EVER be getting hahaha the one near my ankle was EXTREMELY painful, definitely wouldn't recomend it haha