The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Looking for a few things (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/looking-few-things-39983/)

Twilight Arabians 11-07-2009 02:39 AM

Looking for a few things

So i'm needing a few things! Sorry i'm to lazy to read everyone's posts... :-) so here's the list.

Size 68 or 69 winter blanket, clean and in good condition, i prefer it had no rips.

English bridle, I don't know a lot about English i just need a nice bridle I can show Onyx in, i will be showing him in hand, not riding. He has a small head so I need like large pony/ arab size.

SMB Boots, I need two front sets, one medium and one set large.

Sleazy

Clipers, i dont really know the brands very well but I need some clippers that will work good for face and legs, that are not noisy and stay cool, also please list what would come with them.

I also need a helmet for a 8 year old girl.

Dianemc 11-07-2009 09:36 AM

I have a 69 blanket in excellent condition. It's a Flex Rider and is $50 - mccarthy@computer.net

Appyt 11-07-2009 10:54 AM

You will need to measure your girls head to find the correct size.

RockHorseRanch 11-07-2009 10:11 PM

What color bridle? I have some raised Cob/Arab bridles from Bobby's - new - in lt brown, dark brown or black. The simple design looks good for in hand. I have other bridles too. I can send pictures and more info.

Twilight Arabians 11-08-2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockHorseRanch (Post 453884)
What color bridle? I have some raised Cob/Arab bridles from Bobby's - new - in lt brown, dark brown or black. The simple design looks good for in hand. I have other bridles too. I can send pictures and more info.

black, can you e-mail me pictures and info to twilightarabians@msn.com? thank you!!

My2Geldings 11-09-2009 09:22 AM

Olla!
I'm not sure what you found yet, but I have a winter blanket in your sizes. It's brand new and was retailed at $350.00

I would probably ask 200.00 for it. If I can find it I also a front pair of large sized SMBs for you. I also have a brand new raised, padded bridle.

I'm also selling brand Oster Multispeed clipmasters. Those retail 450.00 in store. I'll sell them for 250.00

let me know if you're interested in anything.

Patent Pending 11-09-2009 02:05 PM

I just posted a VERY good quality blanket in size 69" - includes a neck rug to prevent neck fuzzies (and of course, cold, wet, and/or snowy necks!). Valued at $350, but priced at $120. Willing to entertain reasonable offers :)

http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equip...blanket-40158/

devonpoeta 01-08-2010 12:03 AM

Hi, If youre still looking, I have a cob size fancy stitched bridle with reins (medium brown) and a pair of front SMB Elites - Medium, black...both are brand new. Let me know!

mom2pride 01-08-2010 01:26 AM

Are you looking for a full sleazy?

I do have a sleazy hood Small size, so it would probably fit your arabs nicely :D Make an offer on it... (no shipping charge, as it will fit with clipper, if you buy it)

I also have an Andis Super 2 Speed clipper I could part with...I don't have any 'close' blades I can part with, but I could send a #10 blade with...I would like 85$ for clipper and blade, plus shipping...should fit easily in a medium flat rate box.

I know it's not posted here, but I also have a really nice Arab Show halter I'm trying to sell; it's a black cable style, with beading, and crystals; comes with lead and chain. I paid 200 for it new, but make an offer on it...I don't have a horse it fits or would look good on anymore...sooooo...Lol! And again, no shipping, because it should all fit in one box!

CloudsMystique 02-03-2010 12:08 AM

What type of sleazy are you looking for?

I have one just like this:
http://www.rods.com/RS/SR/Product/21806_L.jpg

It's never been used and I'm asking $40 plus shipping.