The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Question... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/question-40539/)

ladybugsgirl 11-14-2009 02:28 PM

Question...

I am looking for a chat group where there is more communication going on. I noticed when I post I hardly ever get any replies. Is there another forum group that has more communication going on. I do like this forum very much so don't get me wrong.

equiniphile 11-14-2009 04:59 PM

I've actually noticed an increase in replies to threads....It just depends on the interest level of your topic I guess

Honeysuga 11-14-2009 04:59 PM

How long have you been on here? Sometimes it just takes time, i wouldn't leave us just yet. And hey if you dont think you are getting enough replies do what everyone else on here does bump the crap out of it! hehehe

Sunny06 11-14-2009 06:15 PM

We have a chat room, and an unanswered posts icon.. I guess you'll just have to settle for bumping.

LadyDreamer 11-15-2009 02:20 AM

Do a google search. There are many other places like this, however it would not be good form to promote other forums.

kiwigirl 11-15-2009 02:42 AM

I felt a bit the same way when I first started on this forum Ladybugsgirl, it felt like I had the last word on every thread I posted on. I have found that I like to browse all over the forum, the more you get involved the more conversations you end up in. I also find that a bit of controversy is a great way to ensure some responses - just be prepared to duck and cover occassionally LOL!

As you can see I'm kiwigirl, if you ever pass me by on thread just say G'day and I promise I will talk to you!

LeahKathleen 11-15-2009 04:00 AM

Don't leave us yet. It takes some time for us to get to know you. :]

Just start posting the crap out of the forum, we'll notice eventually.

Also, get involved in our many debates. Often if you post a topic that we've already discussed, we'll move past it. But if you get involved in already-going discussions, you're more likely to have your posts noticed.

Don't go. :]