The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Member Journals (http://www.horseforum.com/member-journals/)
-   -   The Epic Journal Of Me! (http://www.horseforum.com/member-journals/epic-journal-me-40587/)

ChingazMyBoy 11-15-2009 01:53 AM

The Epic Journal Of Me!

Hey,

Well . .. . I'm starting with yesterday. Like it or not, I don't really care, this diary is all about me and my boy Chinga, plus a few other things. .. but anyway.

So to yesterday. .. first off Chinga and I headed to our lesson . .. what a fun lesson. I got yelled at most of the time, so thats why my mum and dad pay her. To yell at me. But we both did learn alot.

Then we rode with Lisa .. . that was a great afternoon. We both enjoyed it and so did the two horses, we willl be riding together next weekend as well. We are planning on horse soccer, with the giant ball I brought for Chinga today that I am bouncing on now, while trying to type . .. ehhh yeah.

This morning I rode Chinga before breckfast, nothing like saddleing up at 5 in the morning to ride a cranky pony. He did well though, our last ride before he goes back into training mode.

With the big ball I bought Chinga, he will be meeting it for the first time this afternoon it could be interesting. . .. .

I also lunged Ben while Chinga was enjoying breckfast *sigh*. That pony is out to get me, he did okay. Minus the pulling and he will be perfect. Although he is leaving next week. Lets just say I won't miss him :lol:

I also free jumped Merlin, hehe lets just say he was scared of the poll so it was really free trot poll. Merlin is very timid. He is scared of people, I have finally been able to catch him .. .. . Merlin can be very painful sometimes.

Anyway, I'm off to play ball with Chinga, I will get pictures/video.

Maddie, <3 Chinga.

jemmamalone 11-16-2009 11:31 PM

So how did the ball playing go?
Did chinga like the new ball? Lol

WelcomeStranger28 11-16-2009 11:47 PM

maddie you say you are sick, but can ride a horse???? if something is going to keep you out of school, it is because you are "sick" and you say you won't be back for atleast 4 days!! how sick are you?? you can go bounce a ball and ride yet you can't sit down and write somethings.!!! You looked perfectly fine yesterday!!!

ChingazMyBoy 11-17-2009 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WelcomeStranger28 (Post 463689)
maddie you say you are sick, but can ride a horse???? if something is going to keep you out of school, it is because you are "sick" and you say you won't be back for atleast 4 days!! how sick are you?? you can go bounce a ball and ride yet you can't sit down and write somethings.!!! You looked perfectly fine yesterday!!!

Written yesterday, and Zoe I felt like I was going to faint.

ChingazMyBoy 11-17-2009 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jemmamalone (Post 463679)
So how did the ball playing go?
Did chinga like the new ball? Lol

Yes he did :)

Today I woke up feeling sick but I headed out to feed Chinga anyway, instead of asking mum to go by herself. I just fed him, fly sprayed him and left. This afternoon it stromed and dad didn't know I was sick, so he picked me up from helping the Jrs to feed him. So we adventured out in the rain. I helped with the Jrs because I felt up to it, I'd slept all day and felt much better.

WelcomeStranger28 11-17-2009 04:50 PM

so are you planning on coming to school????? Seeing as you feel "much better after you slept"

I am sure a good night sleep would have felt good too soooo you should be ready to come to school!

and you say you felt like you were going to faint THEN WHY DID YOU RIDE CHINGA IF YOU FELT LIKE THAT??? what if something happened like you fainted while riding and you fell off spooked him and them he trampled on you by accident????

ChingazMyBoy 11-17-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WelcomeStranger28 (Post 464465)
so are you planning on coming to school????? Seeing as you feel "much better after you slept"

I am sure a good night sleep would have felt good too soooo you should be ready to come to school!

and you say you felt like you were going to faint THEN WHY DID YOU RIDE CHINGA IF YOU FELT LIKE THAT??? what if something happened like you fainted while riding and you fell off spooked him and them he trampled on you by accident????

I didn't ride when I felt like I was going to faint. We worked out its the fly spray. It has an effect for around an hour, its a new spray. No we will not be using it anymore, even though I feel better mum doesn't want to send me to school. The day I felt like I was going to faint was the day after I rode. I'm not that stupid.

jemmamalone 11-17-2009 06:09 PM

can u faint sitting down?
i didnt think you could :S

WelcomeStranger28 11-18-2009 07:21 PM

Maddie where are you will you come to school tomorrow???

ChingazMyBoy 11-20-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WelcomeStranger28 (Post 465785)
Maddie where are you will you come to school tomorrow???

Hopefully on Monday.