The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Teskeys (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/teskeys-40782/)

chesterh 11-17-2009 02:14 PM

Teskeys

So I'm not really familiar with Teskeys. I found it today while I was Xmas shopping for my mom (ironically it turned into me shopping for myself...) but they have some cute stuff, alot of knock off Cowperson Tack and the like. I was wondering as to the quality of THEIR tack.

Gracias!

QOS 11-17-2009 09:58 PM

Teskey's is the bomb dot com. I bought my Billy Cook saddle there - spurs and spur straps for hubby and me. I got a water bottle holder thingy for my saddle that I can't live without.

I bought a breast strap, headstall, reins, etc. there. It is like being in a candy store...row after row of saddles (like a football field size!) every kind of tack and horse equipment that anyone could want and on the other side was boots and clothing - fabulous stuff.

There is also a lunch counter in there and the food is KILLER. I dealt with Michael Teskey and he was just as nice as he could be.

If you can go - go there. It is a treat for the eyes!! If it wasn't 5.5 hours away I would be there all the time!

chesterh 11-17-2009 10:00 PM

Well I actually would be buying online... Not in Texas. :( (SUCKS!!!! ALL GOOD SADDLES AND TACK ARE OUT OF TEXAS!!!!) Anyway I was just wondering as to the quality of their stuff, not the brand name stuff they sell. They knock off stuff is RIDICULOUS cute and I have a serious need for the hair on leopard stuff... anyway.... yeah.

Kansasbarrelracer 11-17-2009 10:01 PM

I buy all my new horse tack from them. I absolutely love their tack! There is a new set I want to buy and its absolutely gorgeous

QOS 11-17-2009 10:48 PM

what I bought was nice. I bought the breast strap, headstall and reins and I don't think it was name brand. I could be wrong - but I have been very happy with my stuff.

My friend, Margaret told me about Teskeys. WOW WEE it was a blast and I do go on their site all the time. I didn't see any cheesy stuff while I was there.