The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Short list of stuff fs or trade (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/short-list-stuff-fs-trade-40977/)

JumpingTheMoon 11-19-2009 08:25 PM

Short list of stuff fs or trade

I have the following for sale. I may trade! Check out the bottom of my list to see what I'm looking for:

For sale:
2 x Abetta brand nylon/fleece/chain hobbles brand new never used $10 each
1 x Korsteel Flexi mouth apple flavored D-ring snaffle bit 5 1/2". Pink! $15
1 x Jolly Stall ball and snack with extra apple snack holder. Apple scented. $25
1 x Black flash noseband Pony/Cob size. New. $5

Will trade for:
All-purpose saddle pad
Black horse size snaffle bridle
Lunge surcingle
Halter horse size
26" or 28" dressage girth

I accept money orders or paypal.

dunsjump 11-21-2009 01:24 PM

I have a bunch of all purpose saddle pads and horse sized halters. Are you looking for a leather halter or nylon halter and are you looking for any colour specifically of saddle pad? I probably have 12 or 13 all in really great condition since I rarely use any of them...

JumpingTheMoon 11-21-2009 06:56 PM

No color specifically, just looking for a pad for schooling, what colors do you have? For a grey gelding.
If you have leather halters I'll buy one or two. Or two nylon halters.

xAddictionx 11-21-2009 10:18 PM

Could I see a picture of the bit please?

dunsjump 11-22-2009 01:44 AM

I have about 12 AP pads in a variety of colours. I will take a picture of some tomorrow (but don't quote me on the tomorrow part, it might end up being Monday unfortunately) and we can figure something out. I have a leather halter I could part with. Really great leather, chocolate brown. The crown piece has been replaced but you can't tell because it's the same brand, lmao. Perri's Leather I believe and horse sized. Good condition because it was never a turnout halter. It does have a nameplate on it, but it can be removed and you can have a nameplate put on where it was so no one will know... lol

JumpingTheMoon 11-22-2009 11:29 AM

Awesome.

I will get a pic of the bit when I go out to the stables today. Sorry about the wait.

JumpingTheMoon 11-23-2009 03:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Adding:

1 x XL black leather half chaps. Excellent used condition. $20
1 x Horse sized Pink padded halter. $10
1 x Horse sized Black halter. $10
1 x Horse sized orange & brown striped halter. $5

And here's a pic of the pink bit:

QHDragon 11-25-2009 10:27 AM

Is the jolly ball like the likits?

JumpingTheMoon 11-25-2009 02:30 PM

Not sure - here's the link to what it is. For some reason I got two of the apple shaped likit holders in the kit.
http://www.statelinetack.com/item/jolly-stall-snack-with-ball/SLT311726/

JumpingTheMoon 11-25-2009 08:44 PM

UPDATE:

Adding an 18" Argentinian (?) close contact monoflap saddle. No brand name that I can see. Needs some repairs. Still ridable. Would be good as a saddle to use for those first few tacking-ups on a greenie so you don't ruin your good saddle. Tree is solid. $45 including shipping.