|StormyBlues ||11-23-2009 08:09 PM |
Tips for making an event go smoother!
Ok, so, we all have our little things we do to help events go smoother, help us be more organized etc. So here is a place to share them with all your fellow eventers!
- I pre-mix all my feed, including suplements, put them in gallon sized zip top bags, and then label them(Fri. PM, Sat AM etc) and I always pack an extra!
- I put a small tubawear container out side my stall with- A sharpie, all his feed(so you don't have to run back and forth between trailer and stall), hay string, sissors, and some furison or pink medicene. Then you have most things right there if it is needed!
- I do NOT trust show stalls for overnighting so after he is done with his nightly feed, I take his feed bucket out, and use the loop de do to double secure his stall door.
- I always bring his nylon halter with me incase he breaks his leather one(has happend before) and so I don't ruin his nice leather one when bathing.
- I bring all my old show numbers so, when I get my packet, I can use that nice number on his show bridle, and then write(let's say im 321) 321 on the back of the old show number and keep that one on his halter so his nice one isn't trashed.
|StormyBlues ||11-24-2009 02:53 PM |
|gypsygirl ||11-24-2009 02:59 PM |
i do that with my number too !
i have a small tack trunk that i can carry myself with my saddle on top of it, it helps a lot & is so much easier than trying to drag a trunk.
i always bring an extra bridle & girth
i clean my tack & boots etc right after i ride to get it out of the way.
i always have extra socks haha
haha i cant think of anything else right now !
|StormyBlues ||11-25-2009 03:59 PM |
|StormyBlues ||11-27-2009 08:39 PM |
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 AM. || |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0