The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Arabians for sale!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/arabians-sale-41289/)

reining girl 11-24-2009 01:40 AM

Arabians for sale!!!

The ranch i work at is selling some of there prospects, as they do not have enough time. They breed very well bred endurance prospects. They have bigger bones and are hefty then you halter types. These are there craigslist adds, so if you look at them and what more info, either call the number in the add or send them an e-mail. All the prices on these horses are VERY negotiable, as they really need to be sold. So here are the adds:

Stunning Arabian Filly loads of potential This filly realy is gorgeous, she has a flaxen mane and tail and she has the prettyiest almost golden huegh chestnut color in the summer, she is definantly not your plain ol gain chestnut (she was actually born a cremello:shock:) She would make a fantastic barrel horse as she is very fast, or would make an awsome reining/cutting prosepct. SHe is very stout, QH stout.

talented, arabian mare does it all dressage-hunter/jumpers "Jet" is very gentle, and i know the owner has told me they have given lessons on her. She is very sweet, and is well worth the money considering the amount of training that has gone into her. She is pretty stout to.

Gorgeous typey arabian filly..excellent endurance prospect This is Shady, she woudl make an awsome barrel prosect, endurance, or whatever. She is very fast.

The two three year olds, are more the project types as they need work, but there is just to many horses so they are being put on the back burner, they need to go. They really are great horses, just need work. Jet is fully broke, she is ready to go. O and there all located in Prineville, Oregon. Again there prices are VERY NEGOTIABLE.

jemmamalone 11-25-2009 06:17 PM

Wow, all these horses are stunning! but Jet... wow. She is super stunning.
I wish i had the money right now.
I hope you can find good homes for these horses :-)

Wallaby 11-25-2009 06:55 PM

My goodness, if only I was rich! O.o Those are my kind of horses right there. Haha

reining girl 11-25-2009 10:44 PM

lol. I wish i was rich to.

reining girl 11-27-2009 10:38 PM

no one is looking for a nice arabian horse?

jemmamalone 11-28-2009 02:12 AM

I would if i had the money

reining girl 11-28-2009 05:00 PM

well shoot.