The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Looking For Gear (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/looking-gear-41348/)

ChingazMyBoy 11-25-2009 04:26 AM

Looking For Gear

Hey

Well I'm looking for anything in Lime Green, Apple Green, really just green but similar to those two colours would be great. Any other bright gear that your selling you can post aswell as I love bright colours and I am on a tack rampage.

Please post prices, information, condition and pictures -- if possible.

Thanks Guys.

Attitude05 11-25-2009 04:31 AM

western or english?

ChingazMyBoy 11-25-2009 04:33 AM

English, but post Western as well -- planning on buying Western gear in the future and could start stacking up on more stuff for the future.

Gidji 11-25-2009 04:54 AM

Hmm, Chinga I'll check with my friend. She's selling like nearly all of her horse stuff. Not too sure if she has anything bright green, but I'll check.
She has bridles, halters, bandages, a really nice cheap show jacket, show shirts, jods etc for sale. Pretty much everything, if you're interested I'm pretty sure I could get her to drop the prices.

ChingazMyBoy 11-25-2009 05:02 AM

Yes please Gidji :) That would be great.

Erin_And_Jasper 11-25-2009 09:05 AM

i have lime green bell boots. i dont know how much it would be to ship them to ya

QHDragon 11-25-2009 11:05 AM

I have a white AP pad with lime green piping for sale if you are interested. It is brand new dover brand.

BlackAmethyst 11-25-2009 11:22 AM

I have a
Green Rope halter that comes with the lead. Only used 2x!! $6
Western blanket pony sized Woven Wool very soft its Bright Green/purple/and white. $10
I may have some other things too! Let me know if you are interested! I have a list of Western stuff for sale!!

RockHorseRanch 11-25-2009 06:06 PM

I have some used, very good condition sz 32 Equissentials Riding tights - Black summer weight lycra w/Green Apple Deerskin full seat - asking $75 These retail for $160 or so. Don't have a picture, but can get if you are interested.

Also have a green Equine Couture Dressage pad - used, very good condition - $15

Used Schooling Tack and Clothing :: Equine Coutour Dressage pad - $15 picture by mtwalking - Photobucket

And a Kerrits eventer Top - never worn, was washed (I wash everything b4 wearing) - size L - $15

Used Schooling Tack and Clothing :: Kerrits L $15 picture by mtwalking - Photobucket