The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Halter?

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  EventinginMI 
#1 ·
I am looking for a Christmas halter to put on Sonny for our Christmas cards this year. Anyone know where to get one? I found one, it looks like a candy cane with santas on it but I don't like it. Or does anyone have any ideas on how to make one?

Thanks!

#3 ·
i was thinking about doing that, but with green since sonny is kinda bay. but i dont know how to decorated it? the only thing i can think of is to sew bells on it, or maybe try and find some like patch things they use for jeans and try to sew on it?

#4 · (Edited)
Well, do you want the halter to be 'bulletproof' basicly, or is it let's say, for some fun photoshoots?

I'd definitely go ahead and sew some bells on, or hang a bell on one of the metal rings! :)

Perhaps try http://www.safehorsehalters.com/ , I know they can work Customized, so perhaps they can make it Christmas-Themed?
(Or any other halter customizing place!)

#6 ·
haha no id doesn't need to be bulletproof at all. in fact he is fine without a halter on. I just thought it would be a cute addition to the picture, but maybe Ill take them without a halter.

oh thats cool! i will have to look into that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.