The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   for those who read my rude description on bluelovers thread... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/those-who-read-my-rude-description-42098/)

Ponies4Paige 12-05-2009 09:39 PM

for those who read my rude description on bluelovers thread...

ok i was mad and tired and i took it all out on her and Blue. i apologized and were cool now so please dont think im a bad person or anything i was just having a bad day ok?.......yeah i saw those posts about me on her thread and honestly i dont blame yall whatsoever about those things you said because what i posted was rude, hurtful, unneccesary, an immature.......but i DO want to thank all of you(except ladybugsgirl because she did excactly this) that even though you posted those things about me, you didnt get into my buissness and e-mail me about how rude and hurtful i was. and that you didnt cus me out and tell me that i was a bad person and that i had an ugly horse(even though she didnt even see my horse in the 1st place) so just wanted to clear everything up for yall

thanks for understanding (hopefully) :],
Paige

AnnaLover 12-05-2009 09:52 PM

It's all good :) We all have those days.

RadHenry09 12-05-2009 09:56 PM

Good for you for apologizing ...sometimes that shows more maturity to do just that! Hope you are having a better night.

HorsePride 12-05-2009 10:29 PM

Thats nice to apologise. :)

mom2pride 12-06-2009 11:44 PM

Yes, what you said was rude, but this takes alot of courage; to apologize publicly...Kudos :D

Painted Hotrod 12-06-2009 11:49 PM

That was very noble of you Paige:wink:

Just hopefully it don't happen again :)
Good on you!
You have my respect for apologizing like that.

FGRanch 12-07-2009 02:47 AM

Well it's nice to see that you were able to be a better person and say sorry. Kudos!

I make it my rule to stay away from the horse forum when I just feel like ripping people apart.

XivoShowjumper 12-07-2009 06:55 AM

i'm glad you apologised,
but there really is no excuse for poor self control like that- it would be like being frustrated with work and coming home and taking it out on your horse- he didn't do anything wrong and has no idea why u treated him like that, so why hurt him?
i still respect you for apologising though, it shows a bit of maturity :)

xoSonnyLove1234 12-08-2009 04:25 PM

Good just dont let it happen again....

luvmyperch 12-08-2009 04:48 PM

It's very nice of you to publicly apologize (and I hope you apologized personally to the OP in that thread). That's not the first post that you have written like that. There have been several times you have been just over the line of being rude and saying things like "you asked and that's the truth." Please try to learn to be a bit more tactful.