The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jumping (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/)
-   -   I think Jumpers will enjoy this :) (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/i-think-jumpers-will-enjoy-42133/)

Klassic Superstar 12-06-2009 01:20 PM

I think Jumpers will enjoy this :)

9 Attachment(s)
Just thot of sharing my Spruce Meadows Masters Experaince, I went this year!

I got to see:

Beezie Madden, and lucked out on seeing her retire the famouse JUDGEMENT! That brught tears to everyones eyes

Ian Miller! That was just amazing!

Eric Lamaze :)

Pessoa! My idol! lol

I cant remeber who else cause it was just amazing but I have some pictures.

It was a must see event!

I got to see them pretty darn up close to!

ENjoy.

The one of me in front of the jump was the high bar! witch yet again Ian Miller proved himself to the horse world! It was beautiful!

The 6 bar got to be 7'2

PrissieXAnna 12-06-2009 01:28 PM

OH MY GOD!! those jumps are HUUUGE!!! soo lucky!!

Klassic Superstar 12-06-2009 01:31 PM

Yeah it was like standing front row to the biggest most awesome concert in the world

Klassic Superstar 12-06-2009 01:32 PM

I know that the grey jumper's rider was for USA, Ashely Bond. The top is Beezie ritireing Judgment with his fnal Victory Lap.

gypsygirl 12-06-2009 01:34 PM

thats so cool !! & those jumps are HUGE !

MIEventer 12-06-2009 02:45 PM

What a great experience you got to have! I have 2 friends who work at Spruce Meadows as Grooms/Handlers/Exercisers. I love it there!

I love Beezie Madden, what a phenominal rider and a GP rider for us Lower Level's to look up to!

Ian Millar, he is my Idol. I got to ride in a Clinic under him eons ago. He was the one who taught me how important dressage is for jumpers and he is the one who taught me Jumping Is Dressage With Speed Bumps.

Great pictures!!!! I have never been to Spruce Meadows, but grew up watching every single program they had on the telly. I have tapes galore with recordings of Spruce comps - even when Ian was still riding Big Ben.

Sheesh, looking at those fences, sure does make me realize how small the fences that I am jumping are. lol. Could you imagine approaching one of those monsters??? Nuh huh...

Klassic Superstar 12-06-2009 02:48 PM

OH i know, and its one thing to see a bad fall on tv or youtube but when ur watching it live right there ur heart goes to dead stop

ShutUpJoe 12-06-2009 03:25 PM

WoW! Those jumps are GIGANTIC!

WesternPleasure1029 12-06-2009 06:21 PM

wow. I'm officially jealous lol

ridingismylife2 12-07-2009 03:35 PM

WOW! Those jumps are HUGE! :O
I'm soo jealous! You're so lucky!