The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   New baby coming home next week:) (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/new-baby-coming-home-next-week-42397/)

CuriousFT 12-09-2009 04:21 PM

New baby coming home next week:)

We already have a mustang and a pmu. Recently we decided it was time for another horse, and after alot of digging we found Desafio. He is excactly what we were looking for-couldnt ask for any better. Whats nice is that he is getting "delivered" by his current owner next friday, which is the same day I come home for break from school so I have about a month to play with him:)
here is a link to his ad/pics
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1466501 - Desafio

ShutUpJoe 12-09-2009 04:47 PM

He's a nice looking horse.

CuriousFT 12-10-2009 01:13 AM

Thanks, I cant wait to meet him-we put down a deposit on him sight unseen and we are going to have a one week trial before we make our final decision (which by talking to his owner via phone and email is probably going to turn out very well, assuming we and our guys get along with him). I will post more pics as soon as I can!

jemmamalone 12-10-2009 03:28 AM

Awww he looks like a sweetie.. i hope it works out for you both

smrobs 12-10-2009 07:03 AM

*gasps:::steals* He is beautiful. I love that mustang conformation, it just screams "use me" LOL. I can't wait for more pictures and I am sure that he will get along great with your other 2. :D

CuriousFT 12-10-2009 08:01 PM

Ahhh!!! Finally somebody who loeves the mustang confirmation, I live in a very hunter/dressage area and have had many dis-complements on my current boy (the chestnut in my avatar). I cant wait to have fun with this new guy-I promise to post more pics as they come:)

jemmamalone 12-10-2009 08:41 PM

looking forward to seeing pictures..

CuriousFT 12-17-2009 03:05 PM

I cant wait, he is coming home tomorrow!!!! It has been so long since we have gotten a new horse, and its so exciting to be old enough to work with him!! (last time I was 8, now im 21). I will post pics as soon as I can:)

smrobs 12-17-2009 03:23 PM

WooHoo! I can't wait for pix. I bet he is even more beautiful in person, even with the winter woolies he will have. :D