The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Wanted: Blankets and more (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/wanted-blankets-more-42603/)

CowGirlUp9448 12-12-2009 10:21 PM

Wanted: Blankets and more

I am looking to buy a 74 Winter blanket. Can be used but prefer it not to need major repairs. Some repairs are fine. Any color but pink as he is a gelding. lol

Also looking for a Mini winter blanket. He is 29 inches. I don't know what size that would be. Again I can handle small repairs and any color but pink.

And I am in search of a western bridle. Don't know what kind I want yet but show me what you have hehe

Not looking to spend a ton of money on these things (that's why I will consider blanket's that need repair).

Let me know what you have and how much.

Thanks so much!

BlackAmethyst 12-12-2009 11:09 PM

Hey, There is a place up here in Broadway,VA that sells consignment horse Turnout Blankets!! They have all SIZES!! GOOD PRICES and shipping is only like $4.95!!!
VTO Saddlery - $4.99 Shipping

Scroll all the way down the page for there phone number!! Call them but make sure you ask them to look for your size!!
Also, the only consignment they put on there website is saddles so you would need to call them for the blanket!! Good luck!! :)

BlackAmethyst 12-12-2009 11:10 PM

They got some GOOD blankets there on consignment so I would take advantage of this and give them a call :)

BlackAmethyst 12-12-2009 11:11 PM

I also may have a western bridle that you may like. Its a medium brown with raw hide on it and it is a one ear. Good looking bridle!! very lite wieght!!

CowGirlUp9448 12-13-2009 11:26 AM

Thanks I will call :) Do you have any pictures of the bridle?

BlackAmethyst 12-13-2009 11:02 PM

pm sent

CowGirlUp9448 12-14-2009 05:04 PM

Still looking for Winter blankets. Could also use a 72 and 76. Just let me know what all you have :)

Kansasbarrelracer 12-14-2009 05:51 PM

I have an older weatherbetta blanket. Its medium weight, patched up a bit, but has all straps including leg straps. Its an open front with fleece on the withers. Its, I believe a 78"? If your interested I'm only asking $10

RockHorseRanch 12-14-2009 07:03 PM

I've got a really nice winter blanket - 75" MW Waterproof/breathable - used about 10 days - has a small 1" repaired spot where my gelding ran into a fence nail. It's this one, but in Mocha (light brown) - $75 + shipping

EOUS - horse blanket- riding jacket - riding apparel - saddle pad - wholesale - distributor - fly sheet - show jacket

I have a picture on my gelding, just haven't uploaded it yet...

Also have a new Dark brown Western browband Headstall for $32 (retails for $60) and matching used Circle Y reins for $16 (has a small chew on end of rein).

Western Tack :: Cashel Trail Blazer Headstall - $40 Used Circle Y reins - $20 picture by mtwalking - Photobucket

CowGirlUp9448 12-16-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kansasbarrelracer (Post 490339)
I have an older weatherbetta blanket. Its medium weight, patched up a bit, but has all straps including leg straps. Its an open front with fleece on the withers. Its, I believe a 78"? If your interested I'm only asking $10

Do you have any pictures of it?