The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   I am SO UPSET! :( (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/i-am-so-upset-42627/)

MIEventer 12-13-2009 12:14 PM

I am SO UPSET! :(

BAH!

I broke my less than a year old, camera :cry::cry: My Husband bought me a Kodak Easyshare Z712 is, and I LOVED IT!!!! It was an awesome camera. Took great action shots, I could do the Video option and while it was recording, I was able to zoom in and out clearly *my Sony Cybershot wouldn't do that, so I got rid of it* and I took this camera everywhere with me.

One day, I brought it to the barn to get pictures of my buddies and I riding and of Nelson, and my stupid ass left it hanging on my stall door *In its' carrying case of course*

I hung it up, and proceeded to untack Nelson and groom him and do our Carrot stretches, and by the time I put him away and my tack, I had forgotten all about my beloved camera. So I went home, and that was when I realized it was not with me. Too late to go back to the barn, I had to leave it there.

So the next day, I get back to the barn and saw it hanging there, and I was excited that it never got stollen - but when I took it out of its' case, my heart broke :cry:

The LCD Screen was cracked like a car windshield. What the hell!! :evil: I soon realized, it was smashed by the tractor that the barn help drives through the isle way, pulling the manure spreader.

WAH!! :cry::cry: I got home, hoping my Husband could jimmy with it to get the camera to work, because it wouldn't even turn on at that point - and after he took it apart, it turns out the chips inside the camera, that lay just behind the LCD screen, were smashed along with the screen. The camera was hit with so much force.....kaplow.

R.I.P my beloved Kodak Easyshare :cry:

*sigh* now I am looking for a new one. This sucks!

PonderosaMiniatures 12-13-2009 12:18 PM

Oh, how I feel your pain, My sony cyber shot does not zoom while in play, and I hate it...but I did get a camera that did, I dropped it in the water trough, 10 sec rule does not apply with water and a 100 gallon tank.....bummed......so back to cyber shot......im sad toooo....maybe Santa will bring is a new one :)

TwisterRush 12-13-2009 12:21 PM

Same thing happened to me, except whole entire different story.
:(
I do hope you find a new one though !

1dog3cats17rodents 12-13-2009 12:29 PM

I'm so sorry! I have the same camera, it really is a nice one. Here's hoping santa is extra nice!

Sunny06 12-13-2009 01:20 PM

I feel your pain. It's practically like losing a loved one! :cry:

MIEventer 12-13-2009 01:23 PM

My Husband took it all apart, and I keep having to look at its' guts and thinggy magiggy's everyday, while it lays there on the coffee table. lol.

I've been scowering Ebay, but they are all used, and Hubby doesn't trust ebay. He thinks that I'll win an auction, and the camera is sent to me "not in perfect condition" if you know what I mean.

AND everytime I finda Kodak Easyshare Z712 is at a super low price on ebay, by the time the auction is done, it has been racked up by stupid bidders to almost brand new prices.

I hope Santa is good to me this year *looks over at Hubby*

It is like loosing a "Friend" - this camera went with me everywhere. I loved it so much! I am so angry at myself, because I babied this camera so much, and to be stupid enough to forget it at the barn - GRRRR. My own stupid assed fault.
Quote:

but I did get a camera that did, I dropped it in the water trough, 10 sec rule does not apply with water and a 100 gallon tank.....bummed......

ROFL! Sorry, I know it's not funny but that brought back some memories of the creek near our house, and my Husbands Cell Phone.....lol.

TaMMa89 12-13-2009 01:24 PM

Aww... Bad luck :-(.

But we all make mistakes. Hope you'll find a nice new one.

ShutUpJoe 12-13-2009 02:26 PM

That sucks. I love my Easyshare too. : ( There is someone on here who was selling a really good Nikon.

ridingismylife2 12-13-2009 02:46 PM

That sucks!
My canon ixus 70 is starting to act up, which is super annoying.
My next camera will be Canon T1i for sure though. I want it sooooo bad! xD haha...
I also broke my Canon ixus 60 by accident. It fell when my friends dog pulled me and I tried fixing it, but just made it worse. lol xD

MIEventer 12-13-2009 03:16 PM

Well, at least I am not the only one here who has lost a beloved camera.