The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Flashy 8yr Belgian X Qh For Sale *Broke English, Driving Prospect* (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/flashy-8yr-belgian-x-qh-sale-42707/)

amandaandeggo 12-14-2009 03:02 PM

Flashy 8yr Belgian X Qh For Sale *Broke English, Driving Prospect*

For Sale L'eggo My Eggo "Eggo" 16.3h 8yr Belgian Qh cross gelding, perfect ground manners, 100% sound, no vices, bomb proof. Currently used for trail and field work. Easy keeper, doesnt need shoes, low feed requirement he mostly eat a straight hay diet. Nice mover, working on lead changes, clears 3'6 with room to spare. -trail/field work-fox hunt prospect-cross country prospect-driving prospect- Make and offer, sold to a good home only. leave a post if interested or if you have any questions.

Angelhorsegirl 12-14-2009 03:35 PM

Unfortunately I cannot own a horse right now, but out of curiosity, how much is your asking price?

paintsrule 12-14-2009 04:04 PM

Why are you selling him?

smrobs 12-14-2009 11:21 PM

Oh, I'm sorry you have to sell Eggo. Do you mind sharing why your are parting with him? I wish that I could buy him, I have always thought he was gorgeous.

amandaandeggo 12-15-2009 11:39 AM

I'm not exactly ready to sell yet, it was my trainers recomendation, I want something that I can win the hunters on at Devon and you need a tb or wb to do that. he's not fond of ring work, but he's an awesome backyard horses. we just won our division and then the best time (1min45sec too slow) in our local hunter pace, that's the sort of stuff he lives for and that's the kinda stuff I just wanna do for fun, not all the time. I'm not setting a price, I wanna know who you are and aprove the home before we make this about money. if your the kinda home I want for him we can talk out the price later. I rather get a lil less for him and get him a great home then get more than I expected for him and a bad match.

english_rider144 12-15-2009 06:26 PM

Hey Amanda! I'm sorry your selling eggo. What part of PA are you in? I'm looking for a second horse.

amandaandeggo 12-15-2009 06:51 PM

my zip code is 19047, I'm just about 30mins north east of Philly. I'm willing to transport him myself if need be.

amandaandeggo 12-15-2009 07:11 PM

depending on your exact location your around 1hr45min away (center of east Stroudsburg to my zip code)

amandaandeggo 12-15-2009 07:13 PM

depending on your exact location your around 1hr45min away (center of east Stroudsburg to my zip code) and I said east and ment west ... oops. what kind of riding do you do? where do you keep your horses?

english_rider144 12-15-2009 10:22 PM

I wanna start doing cross country. I have my horse at a friends barn until mine is finished. I'm remodeling an old cow barn into a horse barn and fencing in a lot of pasture. Its nice because I can keep an eye out and make sure nothings going wrong.