The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Health (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-health/)
-   -   swine flu (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-health/swine-flu-42718/)

McikeyO 12-14-2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horseman (Post 490340)
We've had the outbreak, all of us hiding inside.

Well, horses remain unprotected alot of the time, so they have a great chance of getting it and causing the swine flu disease to spread because of the horsing community, which is large which can then lead to massive outbreak in the UK.

true. very true.

totalfreedom 12-14-2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horseman (Post 490340)
We've had the outbreak, all of us hiding inside.

Well, horses remain unprotected alot of the time, so they have a great chance of getting it and causing the swine flu disease to spread because of the horsing community, which is large which can then lead to massive outbreak in the UK.

I was gonna keep my mouth shut because it seems I can cause quite a stir. But......people need to know. They deserve to know. It's unfair to people to keep em in the dark.

If one does a little digging you can find the truth on swine flu. Check out the numbers of it on the cdc's website and one can see that the deaths from swine flue are less than 1% of the yearly deaths from regular influenza. At least last time I checked on it 6 or so weeks ago it was less than 1%. It's mostly propoganda. If the media put as much attention on deaths from regular influenza it may amaze most people. Or even deaths from prescribed medications. In a single year more people die from medication than have died in WWI, WWII, Korean war, Iraq War, and three others I can't recall at the moment. That's only in a single year too. My uncle was prescribed antibiotics for a nasal infection and it destroyed his liver. He nearly died from it. I mean he was a skeleton walking. Walking death. It was scary to watch. Luckily they figured out he was being poisoned from the antibiotics and he did a few homeopathic remedies too. He's back to life now, but you can still see the toll it took on his body.

Don't accept the fear mongering being spread by media. There are simple cures to swine flu. Or even any influenza or chronic ailment. And they are simple remedies too. Something that ultimately cannot be put into a pill or shot and line the pockets of pharmacopia.

Both my grandparents took their medications and such while they got the flu. But they didn't wanna touch my simple remedies. They chose to take their pills and such. They were sick for several weeks, until it finally passed. I never got sick.

For simple remedies check out curezone.com Look for the acv, honey, mix. Or colloidal silver. Both easy to make. If one really wants some other remedies for swine flu then I can find a link with a few good remedies in it. I just used home made colloidal silver when my grandparents and others around me were sick.

It's said that when one has adequate trace minerals of silver in their body it's like having a secondary immune system. I can vouch for that statement. The trace minerals of silver are supposed to come from our foods raised in the field, but the practices of raising crops have drastically reduced the nutritional value of what we eat.

letsgetserious 12-14-2009 05:40 PM

It was a joke post..

totalfreedom 12-14-2009 06:09 PM

oh. LOL:-P That's funny. I'm laughing at myself. I thought I was gonna be finding them cures and posting em so others wouldn't get sick. I thought one was serious about it. But in case anyone else comes to this post thinking about swine flu and have a fear of it. Please take what I said earlier to heart. Cus to stay healthy while others around you are sick is easy. It just takes a little knowledge and effort.

I'm still laughing at myself. I almost deleted that post too, but I thought, "well people deserve to be healthy and they deserve to know how, so maybe it'll help someone.":D And post it I did. LOL

letsgetserious 12-14-2009 06:39 PM

Well I read it lol it was interesting!
Thank you for the swine lesson:P

ShutUpJoe 12-14-2009 06:42 PM

Am I missing something?

Tasia 12-14-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShutUpJoe (Post 490434)
Am I missing something?

:? I have no clue either

letsgetserious 12-14-2009 08:24 PM

horseman and McikeyO are accounts that were made just to post absurdities, hence why they have been banned.

ShutUpJoe 12-14-2009 08:25 PM

Good I'm not alone, lol.

I agree with totalfreedom. None of my children or my husband and I got the shot. Instead we have boosted or immune system and wash our hands a lot.

farmpony84 12-14-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShutUpJoe (Post 490434)
Am I missing something?

The OP and the follow-up poster joined the forum this morning for the sole purpose of harrassing the community. Most of their posts have been removed. I was going to remove this one but totalfreedom had already responded and so... we left it!