The Horse Forum banner

Bald Faced, Blue Eyes, & Unique Colors!!

31K views 84 replies 54 participants last post by  RoCru 
#1 ·
Post picures of your blue eyed, bald faces or unique colored horses:)

Well, here is my one, and only Hotrod!
I'm very proud of my pretty boy :lol:

Bald face, blue eye, strawberry roan, with some white spots, and blotches :)

See less See more
#8 ·
Here is our perlino dun Welsh Pony, Harrison. :D

This first picture is a little dark, but it shows off his pearly coat and reddish mane/tail. Although it's pretty hard to see dun traits on such a light colored horse, he also has a dorsal stripe, leg barring, and shoulder stripes, as well as dark counter shading on his face.

His pretty blue eyes...

#11 ·
My dad's paint PintoBean he has a partial bald face and 2 blue eyes
(One eye is like a dark dark blue *Almost brown* eye and the other one is ice blue...)

My soon to be mare Luna has a kind of bald face

Oh, and my grey/white horse has a blaze and 2 socks but you can't see them unless he is wet.

#23 ·
Barney, the old pony i used to look afer [he's over 40 years old!] had pretty funky markings. He looked a bit like a badger.

Merlin has a wall eye.

Doug has a Dorsol stripe, zebra markings on his leg and a stripe across his shoulder, but their not that unsual considering he's a dun. xD

#26 ·
This is a horse I owned for about a week. I bought him as a project, but then found the horse I wanted so... He found a new home. He was a three year old APHA. Two blue eyes, He didnt have the best home before I got him. They left a damn halter on him, thus the marks on his nose. He left here able to be caught, haltered, respectful, and willing to go into trailers. He is getting a great start with a young man in Laramie.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.