The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I would steal this horse in a heartbeat!!

4K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  veganchick 
#1 ·
He is just awesome, beautiful, talented, well-trained, and completely untouchable. I would so steal him if I had the chance.

I absolutely love the cut on that second cow. Even though he missed a little, it really showcases his speed, agility, and quickness.

See less See more
1 4
#8 · (Edited)
That horse is fantasttiiiccc haha i would steal him to. Let me know if you succeed with that ;]

and i love the angle of that first pic, its amazing aand that lady is terribly obnoxious, goodness - she sounds like this lady we used to have at high school rodeo who's son rode bronc and everytime he'd ride she'd scream "lift" as loud and as high as she possibly could. it was the funniest thing, kept rodeo entertaining in the long hot day of waiting to run haha

#13 ·
He's a High Brow Cat son. Cat is awesome to watch in the pen.

Did anyone watch the bloodstock sale on Saturday? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Yep, I did. Talk about some nice yearlings. I wish I had the money to buy even one of those stud colts. I also watched the Borden Futurity on Sunday. Congrats to Rocking W! He won with a score of at 229.

The first is an absolutely wonderful horse!!

Too bad it has to wear a fake tail. It should be unneccessary in a performance horse, IMO.
Don't worry, it's not a fake tail. It is just very well kept. I think anymore, the only show horses in the QH world that wear them are the pleasure/trail/and maybe halter horses.

o man smorbs im gonna steal him first. he is breath taking and i love highbrow cat horses. Im on my way to go get him lol.

Well then, you better hurry, LOL. His owners live here in Amarillo. I wish I had an address and I would go drool at MC over the fence. :D

#24 ·
Very pretty horse.... I don't know much about western riding to be honest, but I always feel so bad for the cows! Think how freaked out and confused they must be! Well anyway, beautiful horse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.