The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   funny things you eat! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/funny-things-you-eat-42825/)

Honeysuga 12-15-2009 08:21 PM

funny things you eat!

I'm feeling really chatty today so I am going to start my second thread of the day!

Tell me about some of the funny, wierd, and just plain gross things you guys like to eat. Also any funny eating habits.

I will start us off-
Foods-
- I like to eat stone ground(only Inglehoffer brand will do!) mustard right out of the bottle with a butter knife.
-When I was little I used to crush up lays potato chips and mix them with mayo and put them on ham sandwiches.
-I love breakfast sausage in a bowl of maple syrup!
-I am obsessed with anything potato, I eat them every day.
-I like to drink vinegar water and spinach water.

Habits-
- I won't eat finger foods with my hands, always a utensil(hamburgers, pizza, mozz sticks ect.) unless it is chips or something, then i hate getting stuff on my fingers.
-I love starburts candies, when i eat them I have to take at least 3 bites of each.
- I won't eat desserts with ice cream, unless I am eating ice cream by itself.
-I don't eat anything with a bone in it or a face(im a veggiesaur now anyway so it's all good).
-If I am craving something I will eat it until I am sick, so I don't keep eating it.

There are more but ya, just random food related wierdness.

Let's Make This Fun!
Don't be shy!

Carleen 12-16-2009 03:05 AM

I don't do it anymore, PROMISE, but when I was little I used to chew bubblegum and eat oreo cookies at the same time.. :|

Honeysuga 12-16-2009 03:54 AM

Hehe that is a pizza off of Mr. Deeds(adam sandler movie) Bubble gum, oreos, and french fries lmbo!

irydehorses4lyfe 12-16-2009 04:38 AM

When I was younger, I used to make dill pickle and ketchup sandwiches. :shock: It sounds so nasty now. =S
Oh and then there was the time I heard that dandelion greens were good to eat...so I assumed that if I made a dandelion green and peanut butter sandwich, it'd be good....only made that mistake once. :roll: Blech!!

lacyloo 12-16-2009 04:58 AM

Pizza dipped in chocolate pudding ;)

TaMMa89 12-16-2009 02:21 PM

My bravuras are pure cream and jam.

I tend to eat my doughnuts with a fork. That's because I don't want to mess my fingers with fatty sugar.

sillybunny11486 12-16-2009 02:41 PM

You guys are silly. I just wash my hands if I eat finger foods.

I love cream cheese and scallions rolled up in salami.

I cant eat corn bread anymore. I had a binge about 5 years ago and the smell now makes me sick.

I love hot dogs, bacon and salami and pepperoni but I dont eat anything else from a pig. (The stuff thats more healthy lol)

I can eat rice unless it smell right. Most asian prepared rice smells like a pet store to me.

If something I am eating looks icky I loose my lunch. Today I got french fries, and there was a burnt one. It looked like a caterpiller. So I started thinking about fried caterpillers, meal worms and millipeads and I got sick, even thought I was obviously just eating potato.

Sophie19 12-16-2009 03:26 PM

In High School I would eat oreos with EZ Cheese. It kind of tastes like oreo cheesecake. I haven't tried it since then, perhaps I'll give it a go and see if I was crazy or not.

Honeysuga 12-16-2009 07:17 PM

*I love cream cheese and scallions rolled up in salami.*
MMMM Best ever!

You should try a dill pickle spear with cream cheese wrapped in a slice of deli turkey, tasty tastic!

lacyloo 12-16-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeysuga (Post 492369)
*I love cream cheese and scallions rolled up in salami.*
MMMM Best ever!

You should try a dill pickle spear with cream cheese wrapped in a slice of deli turkey, tasty tastic!

I love those !
Just made 100 last night for mom's Christmas party.
Yummy :-P