The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Tack and Equipment Classifieds (/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
- - WANTED: English bridle, girth, bits (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/wanted-english-bridle-girth-bits-42946/)
WANTED: English bridle, girth, bits
I am needing a few things.
1. COB sized English Bridle, or Horse sized that will fit a short head. Preferably GOOD quality, name brand, with reins, in medium to dark brown. Flash or french (regular) caveson, either one.
2. Any shade of brown girth. I need one that measures around 54" for total length, end to end. Preferably good quality leather, padded, etc.
3. BITS! I need to add to my bit collection. 5-5.25" sizes, quality stainless steel or alloy.
Shipping will be to Little Rock, AR 72223.
i have western bits
I've got everything but the Baucher and in my clean-out mode - will make you a heck of a deal! :D
Ooh, PM me with details. Brands? I'll check your web site now.
I have a Camelot cob size bridle, a 5.25 loose ring lozenge $10 - email for pictures - email@example.com
Okay, I found most everything on my list! The only items I still need is a 54" girth and a French link or bean/oval mouth Baucher bit. I'm looking to spend under $50 for the girth (shipping included).
Still looking for a girth and baucher. Anyone?
Hi there, I have a brown adjustable leather girth that goes up to 56" if you are interested. I am asking $50 and it is in really good condition. They sell for $130 brand new.
Brand? Does it have elastic?
Yes it does have elastic and i am not too sure what brand it is, im thinking a collegiate.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:11 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.