The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   NEW Easy Boots...size 0, one pair (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/new-easy-boots-size-0-one-42981/)

mom2pride 12-18-2009 12:50 AM

NEW Easy Boots...size 0, one pair

I have a new pair of Easy Boots. I bought them a couple years ago when I was going to go on a 'horsey vacation'...well, the vacation never worked out, and my horse was doing well without them, so I never used them. I tried them on, but that was all.

They don't fit the horse I have now, so I might just as well find someone who can!!!

I will get pics of them tomorrow.

70$ for the pair, buyer pays shipping.

I will also trade for items that will equal what I am trying to make, so shoot out what you have to offer...the worst I can say is I don't need it!

Things I might trade for

*a newer, or very good condition fully body sleeze wear for a 15.3 hh mare-(girly colors preferred *wink wink*)

*SMBs for the rear legs MUST be black, as I have black fronts already! Must be in top condition as well, as I know I can buy them new for around 60$

*western show halter\lead...doesn't have to be a high quality one, and can be used, just in nice condition with some silver

*Turnout\waterproof sheet 72-74 in-(again girly colors preferred)

sillybunny11486 12-18-2009 11:10 AM

What kind of easy boots are they? Id love pictures. I have to talk to my farrier when he comes out tonight to let me know what size my mare is but im pretty sure shes around a 0 as 00 is a little so small for her right now.

mom2pride 12-18-2009 02:00 PM

They are the classic ones...I didn't get the gator straps for them, but I think you can add them if you wanted.

mom2pride 12-19-2009 08:06 PM

Bumping this up :D

mom2pride 12-26-2009 04:49 PM

Bumping these up...

I'll take trades on these, please let me know what you have :D