The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   finally found my new horse!!! =) check him out! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/finally-found-my-new-horse-%3D-43428/)

UnrealJumper 12-24-2009 12:19 AM

finally found my new horse!!! =) check him out!

Videos of my new horse! CALLAWAY! it is me riding. but not my facility!:D

CALLAWAY-
7 years old
bay
TB
Gelding

he's had dressage training, cross country schooling, and does jumpers!

My2Geldings 12-24-2009 10:30 AM

You're a lovely rider. Love how supple you are. I really like your new guy. He's very responsive to your leg and your aids. When are you bringing him home? excited to see more videos of the two of you.

Congrats on you new mount:D

UnrealJumper 12-25-2009 01:11 AM

he was my new horse until about 2 hours ago we found out he is lame in his hind leg. =( he seemed like the perfect horse for me! Great temperment, just right for me to handle, easy jumper.. but I can't risk having anything lame =(

TwisterRush 12-25-2009 02:14 AM

Oh No ! :(
i was so excited for you ! he looks like a wonderful horse :(
Im sorry !

mom2pride 12-25-2009 03:02 AM

I was going to say he looked off in his hind end, and he certainly looked a little 'bucky', which may have been him saying "I'm uncomfortable..."

At any rate, I'm sorry he won't work out for you...did the vet say it was something permenant or something that may have just popped up? He certainly is a beautiful horse, and I hope he still can have a good career.

UnrealJumper 12-25-2009 02:06 PM

on the vet report he had sensitivity and that was in july.

My2Geldings 12-25-2009 06:57 PM

That's a shame. He looked like a lovely horse. Good thing you figured out about his lameness issue now vs later. Comes to show, a vet check is always a good idea eh.
With the market being what it is, there are a lot of horses being put for sale for very good prices. Keep on searching, I have no doubt in my mind you will find the right one for you.

Good Luck with your search :-)