The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Plans for Christmas Eve/Christmas day? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/plans-christmas-eve-christmas-day-43465/)

irydehorses4lyfe 12-24-2009 03:06 PM

Plans for Christmas Eve/Christmas day?

What are you all doing?

Tonight my family is going to a Christmas eve performance at the Broadmoor, Colorado Springs only internationally ranked hotel in the nation. We're going to a dessert reception, and going to see different performances, as well as watch my brother sing in his citywide choir. =) And then tomorrow, spending the morning at home and afternoon driving an hour north to eat Christmas dinner with some family friends. =)

StormyBlues 12-24-2009 04:30 PM

Today-
We are watching Christmas specials all day with my brothers. We are watching Dexter's Christmas right now, it's so fun! Then we always have gumbo and read the Cajun's night before Christmas then watch Santa on Santa Tracker.

Christmas day-
We are waking up around 8, seeing what Santa brought us, then I have to go out and take care of the horses. Then when I get back we'll all open the rest of our presents and just hang out all day, watching specials, I'm probably going to watch the Superpipe Snowboarding Championships :D

My2Geldings 12-24-2009 04:54 PM

We have a lot of stuff happening!

We have family dinner tonight, from there we are playing board games, on the Wii then we are going tobagoning(sp??). Then its sleepy time and presents in the morning!

Vidaloco 12-24-2009 04:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
At the moment we are in the middle of a blizzard. We had no plans for tonight, just snuggle in watch Christmas movies. Tony went to visit his dad (terminally ill) yesterday and had a nice visit with him and his family. I stayed home with my flu symptoms, not wanting to pass it around.
Tomorrow we have dinner with my mom and family.
We want to go for a drive to look at Christmas lights but the blizzard conditions my spoil that :-(
Happy Christmas everyone! http://www.simply-baby.net/forum/ima...xmascheers.gif

Here's a photo I just took looking out the window. See all that white? nasty blizzard!:evil:

gypsygirl 12-24-2009 05:08 PM

xmas eve-
worked this am
then rode the horses
gonna cook a small dinner then go back to work tonight

xmas day-
have to work in the am again
gonna ride the horses
gonna volunteer at a soup kitchen
then back to work again at night

i know im getting some cash & a pair of winter riding gloves for xmas/my birthday !!

dynamite. 12-24-2009 05:15 PM

Tonight:
Going to my aunts house for casual dinner with a few aunts and cousins, watching it's a wonderful life with my family when we get home :)

Tomorrow:
25 family members are going to attempt to squeeze into our tiny bungalo for dinner. In the morning we'll open all our presents and then we'll clean for the rest of the day.

CrookedHalo 12-24-2009 05:28 PM

Not a thing! It will be just like any other day for me... get up, take care of animals, clean, etc. Bah humbug, LOL

Vidaloco 12-24-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamite. (Post 499720)
Tonight:
Going to my aunts house for casual dinner with a few aunts and cousins, watching it's a wonderful life with my family when we get home :)

Tomorrow:
25 family members are going to attempt to squeeze into our tiny bungalo for dinner. In the morning we'll open all our presents and then we'll clean for the rest of the day.

When I was a kid I loved going to Holiday dinners like that at Grandmas. Big piece of plywood on saw horses coverd with a cloth for a table... It was great!
We just don't have enough family still local to do it. Plus now I'd have to clean up after :shock: :lol:

TaMMa89 12-25-2009 09:09 AM

Well, yesterday (Eve) I stayed at home, watched tv and surffed the web. Then in the evening we had our family Christmas dinner before we opened our gifts (in Finland, we tend to have our gifts on Eve).

Today I just chill at home, continue watching tv and surffing the web.

gypsygirl 12-25-2009 09:24 AM

happy holidays everyone =]

im at work right now =P