The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hi there, I'm new to this Forum! (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hi-there-im-new-forum-43597/)

jagman6201 12-27-2009 01:26 AM

Hi there, I'm new to this Forum!

2 Attachment(s)
Hello there, my name is Molly and I've been horse obsessed since I can remember. I'm currently eighteen years old and studying Equestrian Management at Stephens College in Missouri. I own on horse and he is my one true love. His name is Jag (hence the screen name!) and he is a breeding stock paint gelding. If you want to know more about my boy, I've created to "horse profile" for him on this board, so go check him out!
Besides Jag, I also help train a paint mare who was previously abused and neglected. We rescued her in 2006 (right before I bought Jag) and with lots of hard work and patience, have helped Lady trust humans again and she is now a happy, healthy mare.
Besides commercial trail rides when I was little, I've been riding for ten years. Starting with hunter/jumping lessons for three years, I then had to stop when I moved, but continued riding while volunteering at a local stable. I got back to my roots there riding recreational western until buying Jag and then trail riding for a couple years, just getting to know on another. I then grew the urge to get back into jumping, but that only lasted a year after Jag grew bored, and now we have reverted back to simple trailing with laid back dressage training - non-competitive, just bettering ourselves.
I also draw photo realism and am a photographer. You can see my stuff here: Flickr: Scotch Megafleet Photography's Photostream
Besides all that, I have a love of ice hockey (watching) and... that's about it! Haha, I'm rather boring. But, yep! That's me.
I'm excited to be part of this forum!!!
-Molly

Here are some pictures of Jag and Lady.

Attitude05 12-27-2009 01:38 AM

welcome :D

jagman6201 12-27-2009 02:07 AM

Thank you! :)

Attitude05 12-27-2009 02:13 AM

and im sure you will have fun and learn lots

Wallaby 12-27-2009 02:27 AM

Welcome! =D

Kashmere 12-27-2009 03:19 AM