The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Meet the Community (/meet-community/)
-   -   Hi there, I'm new to this Forum! (

jagman6201 12-27-2009 12:26 AM

Hi there, I'm new to this Forum!
2 Attachment(s)
Hello there, my name is Molly and I've been horse obsessed since I can remember. I'm currently eighteen years old and studying Equestrian Management at Stephens College in Missouri. I own on horse and he is my one true love. His name is Jag (hence the screen name!) and he is a breeding stock paint gelding. If you want to know more about my boy, I've created to "horse profile" for him on this board, so go check him out!
Besides Jag, I also help train a paint mare who was previously abused and neglected. We rescued her in 2006 (right before I bought Jag) and with lots of hard work and patience, have helped Lady trust humans again and she is now a happy, healthy mare.
Besides commercial trail rides when I was little, I've been riding for ten years. Starting with hunter/jumping lessons for three years, I then had to stop when I moved, but continued riding while volunteering at a local stable. I got back to my roots there riding recreational western until buying Jag and then trail riding for a couple years, just getting to know on another. I then grew the urge to get back into jumping, but that only lasted a year after Jag grew bored, and now we have reverted back to simple trailing with laid back dressage training - non-competitive, just bettering ourselves.
I also draw photo realism and am a photographer. You can see my stuff here: Flickr: Scotch Megafleet Photography's Photostream
Besides all that, I have a love of ice hockey (watching) and... that's about it! Haha, I'm rather boring. But, yep! That's me.
I'm excited to be part of this forum!!!

Here are some pictures of Jag and Lady.

Attitude05 12-27-2009 12:38 AM

welcome :D

jagman6201 12-27-2009 01:07 AM

Thank you! :)

Attitude05 12-27-2009 01:13 AM

and im sure you will have fun and learn lots

Wallaby 12-27-2009 01:27 AM

Welcome! =D

Kashmere 12-27-2009 02:19 AM

Welcome here!! :D