The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jokes and Funnies (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/)
-   -   Really lame horse jokes (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/really-lame-horse-jokes-436762/)

SueC 06-25-2014 07:37 PM

Really lame horse jokes

Haha.

OK, I'll start: Two thoroughbreds were discussing their new jockey. One said, "He can't really ride, you know." The other replied, "No, but he flies so beautifully!" :rofl:

Northernstar 06-26-2014 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SueC (Post 5675082)
Haha.

OK, I'll start: Two thoroughbreds were discussing their new jockey. One said, "He can't really ride, you know." The other replied, "No, but he flies so beautifully!" :rofl:

Ha Ha! That was both funny and lame! :)

SueC 06-26-2014 07:23 PM

I like the one about the man who was driving in the American desert. His car broke down miles from anywhere, and he tried desperately to work out what was wrong, to no avail, when a black horse galloped right up to his car, came to a screeching stop, looked under the bonnet and said, "It's your distributor!" before running off again.

Sure enough, the horse was right, and the man fixed up the problem and drove off. He stopped at the first little desert town and went into a bar, where he ordered a beer and told everyone his amazing experience. The barman asked him, "What colour was the horse?" Surprised, the driver replied, "Black." The barman said, "You were so lucky. There's a palomino out there who knows nothing about cars."

Spiritandjuniper4711 06-26-2014 11:45 PM

Haha! What about a man rode into town on Friday stayed three days, then left on Friday. How did he do it? The horses name was Friday - I think everybody has heard that one

Altalefty 06-26-2014 11:53 PM

And here I thought this thread was about making jokes about lame horses. Is that lame enough?

Emma2003 06-27-2014 12:29 AM

What do you ask a sad horse? Why the long face?

DancingArabian 06-27-2014 12:43 AM

How do you make a small fortune in the horse industry?

Start with a large one

SueC 06-27-2014 12:56 AM

Heehee DA, very true. There are bumper stickers in Western Australia that say, "Poverty is owning a horse."

There is this joke about an American cowboy who started an unknown 15-year-old horse in the prize annual race for cowboys' horses, and the horse won by 100m! They asked him why he was only racing this outstanding animal at 15 years old, and he said, "I couldn't catch him till last month!"

karliejaye 06-27-2014 02:42 PM

Why did the pony need a glass of water?
He was a little hoarse!

HeroMyOttb 06-27-2014 02:47 PM

When does a horse decide to run?

In the spur of a moment.