The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   can you answer? (

stzspony 12-28-2009 01:55 PM

can you answer?
I have seen many riders use a piece of tack on their horse that is like a band that goes along the horses chest its not connected to anything just the saddle its not connected to a martingale Ellen Whittaker has one to ride Lorcardo can anyone help even though its a bad description :s .

Erin_And_Jasper 12-28-2009 02:00 PM

could it be a standing martingale?

Spastic_Dove 12-28-2009 02:10 PM

I think you're talking about a breast collar?

farmpony84 12-28-2009 02:13 PM

sounds like a breast collar. Some people use them to keep ill fitting tack from sliding back or sideways. Some people use them because they like the look of it and others use them in case they need to attach a training device.

Alwaysbehind 12-28-2009 02:13 PM


Do you mean something like this?

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome