The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Animal Psychic (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/animal-psychic-43764/)

PaintsPwn 12-29-2009 01:50 AM

Animal Psychic

I had a reading with an animal Psychic about a week ago. I don't care if you're for it, or against it - all I know is that I went it with a healthy amount of skepticism, and this is what happened.

She told me things about Cowboy that NOBODY knows except the people who are around him 24/7. Cowboy has an insane fear of tarps. According to her, he says he was 'attacked and blinded' by one. Judging from the people who owned him, there's no doubt in my mind that they ended up tarping him.

Anyone who's unfamiliar with tarping, it involves laying the horse down, tying his head around so he can't get up and covering him with a tarp. Why do they do it? Because some idiot got drunk and had this crazy idea, I guess.

I asked her in regards of what bit he preferred. It's hard to bit this horse and make him truly happy, and she said "He has a fussy mouth..." Unless you've been around Cowboy, you wouldn't know that.

And then towards the end, she just randomly chirps in "He says he looks fabulous in blue." >__> Oookay, he's wearing a blue blanket. She then asks if I'd bought him a halter. The weekend before black friday, I bought him a blue halter that is more glittered than Adam Lambert and Edward Cullen combined. NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS HALTER EXCEPT FOR ME, MY MOM, AND ta-dah! COWBOY. And yes, he does look fabulous in it! I couldn't even answer her, I was laughing! No one knows about the sparkly halter! At all! There's no pictures, nothing. I always knew he was a little fruity!

And she said he'd gotten his left hind stuck in an episode. A week after we brought him home, another horse charged the fence, he kicked it and got his left hind stuck, he fell. No one else knows about that either. It's absolutely insane the things she told me.

Cowboy's an all around horses. I've barrel raced, pleasure, everything. He says that barrel horses are intensely competitive, while pleasure horses are whiny. It made me giggle!

She also said "He says you like his nose!" And I do. It's adorable. It's pink and it has a little fuzzy mustache.

I definitely think she made a connection with him, and I don't know if it's me but he seems almost different in a way now. Maybe I just appreciate him for the amazing and 'fabulous' personality he is n__n I'll definitely be using her again.

Anyone else had anything like this?

ridergirl23 12-29-2009 01:56 AM

well i met this girl that claimed to hear animals thoughts, im a very none-believer of all this, but she said some things that i had to think... well, shes either REALLY good at reading horses, or she hears there thoughts. lmao but i still dont know. i know there are some people that do fake it tho.

jemmamalone 12-29-2009 11:38 AM

That is amazing!
Ive kinda had an encounter with an animal phsychic but she came to me not the other way around 0_0 lol

Luv 2 Trail 12-29-2009 02:47 PM

:-)It's been a while, but for my birthday one year a friend gave me a session with an Animal Communicator. I really thought it was a joke but after our conversation I was sold! The Communicator told me things that she could not have possibly known about my horse! I had never met this woman - she lived in a different State - she had never once laid eyes on my horse. How she was able to tell me the things she told me, I don't really know, but I do know there was some connection! It was amazing!
I would most certainly call her again. I know there are people who don't believe and I really didn't either at first, but there is no denying that what she told me about my horse was RIGHT ON THE MONEY! Like I said - AMAZING!

eventerdrew 12-29-2009 05:03 PM

I had an animal communicator/ hollistic healer come out and heal my horse's leg after she ran through barb wire. The traditional vets weren't able to heal it all the way but after some energy work, it healed completely! It was amazing! I had her come back out and talk to my animals. She said things that NO ONE would have known about them except for me, such as my animal's history. She told me that one of my horses (ginisee) was feeling useless and she wasn't worth anything because she had a leg injury and couldn't perform. We told her that she has a home for life and she's never been the same since. She's been much more relaxed and gentle since then.

She also told me about my dog's history. She knew the story about how he came to us (his old owner, my great grandfather, died and he was my inheritance.) She told us that he was sad that his old owner was gone and he didn't understand the way he died (heart attack) but he was happy and he loved being fat. hahahahaha

I believe in them. They are out there, and the real ones do great work.