The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   iTouch/iPhone apps - what are your favorites? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/itouch-iphone-apps-what-your-favorites-43784/)

JustDressageIt 12-29-2009 12:03 PM

iTouch/iPhone apps - what are your favorites?

I just got an iTouch and I absolutely love it! I also just discovered the App button.... with a couple surgeries looming, I'm looking for ways to pass the time! Share your favorite apps!

wannahorse22 12-29-2009 02:39 PM

I just got one for Christmas too! If you type in "free horse" in the search box, their is a app called 'horse lover' and it gives you a free horse pic. each day...i set most of them as my wallpaper:) A fun one is the "free bubble pop" one...you get to race to see who can pop the most bubble wrap the fastest! So fun! lol

AQHA13 12-29-2009 02:41 PM

Finger Physics is really addicting
Weird laws is really interesting too

Iluvjunior 12-29-2009 03:44 PM

TAP TAP REVENGE 2! Revege 3.0 cost a dollar but one and two are free

Sixxofdiamonds 12-29-2009 05:17 PM

I regularly use the FML app, USA Today, Facebook, Google, Tweetie and Lineup.

Just the regulars, I suppose. ;)

ridingismylife2 12-30-2009 07:20 AM

I love the Facebook app, Labyrinth 3D, Ragdoll (I have the lite version), free bubble pop, Assasin's Creed (I unfortunately only have the lite version), smackbots, Touch Hockey (free) and bouncedown. :)

iridehorses 12-30-2009 07:45 AM

I'm on my second iphone!! I passed my first one (the original) along to my wife.

Although the most important feature I have is my email, and I have some games, but my favorite apps are the banking, ebay, weather, google, and GPS (motion x). I have tons of pictures that I either took with the phone or uploaded different albums from my computer.

Some of my games are: UnblockMe, Dots Free, Flood-it, and Flick Fishing.

jinxremoving 12-30-2009 11:50 AM

Games:

- Flick Fishing
- Settlers
- H.A.W.X
- Sim City
- Need For Speed Undercover

Utilities:

- Facebook
- eBuddy (MSN, AIM, Yahoo!)
- eBay
- OKCupid
- aNote (Awesome Notes & To Do Lists!)

Most of the games I listed above are paid, but well worth it. Flick Fishing is very simple, but highly addictive and I find myself playing it more than the other games ... although Settlers is probably one of the better RTS games for the iPhone / iTouch.