The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Member Journals (http://www.horseforum.com/member-journals/)
-   -   Dream Chaser: Horse Training Blog (http://www.horseforum.com/member-journals/dream-chaser-horse-training-blog-44027/)

Jubilee 01-01-2010 11:38 AM

Dream Chaser: Horse Training Blog

Hey Everyone,

I have a blog that I have been working on here and there for the last couple years. It is titled "Dream Chaser". It is about my journey to become a professional horse trainer. Right now I only have a dozen or so posts in it. I am wanting to start posting to it more this next year and would like to direct more traffic to it (right now I only have few people that read it). This blog means a lot to me because it has chronicled some of the tough things I have gone through over the last couple years in pursuing my career as a horse trainer. I am hoping that it will be an encouragement to others that also dream of working with horses. I sort of have motto when it comes to working with horses, "If I can do it, anyone can," because honestly I've had a lot going against me in my pursuit of this career. Horses was not something I was born into, I've had to fight for it. When I first started the blog it was more of a personal blog, but it's evolved to be more focused on horses now. Soon I want to start writing posts about specific training issues I come across so that the blog will be both a personal blog and an educational blog.

I would love to hear your feedback on it.

Thank you,

Miranda (aka. Jubilee)

smrobs 01-01-2010 01:06 PM

WooHoo, congratulations!! I understand exactly how you feel as I am about to make the transition to horse trainer as well. I enjoyed reading the blog and have added it to my favorites so that I can keep track of it there along with on here. :D

Jubilee 01-01-2010 01:23 PM

Awesome! Thanks. Do you have a blog too? I would love to read it if you do.

smrobs 01-02-2010 04:33 PM

No, just the updates that I will probably post on here. I may start a journal, I don't know.

Jubilee 02-25-2010 09:08 AM

New update to my blog: "Dream Chaser"

"Hurry Up and Wait"

Life seems like a big yummy bowl of uncertainty right now. A sweet and sour mixture of excitement and dread. Right now I have some really exciting equine opportunities opening up for me, but at the same time I am facing yet another surgery on my right arm.... [more]