The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Technology (http://www.horseforum.com/technology/)
-   -   Windows 7 Keys via. MSDN (http://www.horseforum.com/technology/windows-7-keys-via-msdn-44380/)

irydehorses4lyfe 01-05-2010 03:50 PM

Windows 7 Keys via. MSDN

Hi everyone. =)
(Mods, if this is in the wrong place, or anything, feel free to move it, I just thought this would be the most appropriate place)
So my fiance, Patrick, has a MSDN membership, if you don't know what it is, its a Microsoft Developers Network membership. Basically he has access to everything Microsoft has ever made for free. And he recently got permission from Microsoft to sell some of the keys they gave him, as he has done a lot of work for them in the past. And well...I'll just let the add explain.
-Kaitlyn

Hello. My name is Patrick, and I work for MSDN (Microsoft Developers Network). And I was recently given a set of Windows 7 keys (10 for each version) for outstanding work on project. I was then authorized to tell these keys at a maximum of $120 each (the price of an upgrade). personally i see this as extremely high price. so, i will sell these keys for a mere $25 for home premium, these are 100% valid and legal. even if you downloaded windows 7 illegally, this will make your system legal. please see below for full price list.

Q&A

Why am i doing this?

Because i have windows 7, and would like to share with all who want it.

The keys aren't valid are they?

they are 100% valid and completely legal. all keys have been checked with a windows 7 key checker.

upon purchase you may check your key with this tool:

Windows 7 Product Key Checker to Verify Windows 7 Product Key Download Now

Please email me at [pcstalljr@hotmail.com], if interested, with the version of key you want, and/or if you downloaded the system, the link to the download so i know which key to give you, there are different keys for different versions after all.

NOTE: if the system you have is a Windows 7 home system, buying a Ultimate key will not get you ultimate. you must have the correct download/cd for the key and vice versa

I will be offering a 20% discount off the prices for this forum, as Kaitlyn has told me how awesome it is. :)

Prices and stock:

Windows 7 Ultimate: $40 (5/10 keys available)

Windows 7 Enterprise: $35 (10/10 keys available)

Windows 7 Professional: $35 (10/10 keys available)

Windows 7 Home Premium: $30 (5/10 keys available)

Windows 7 Home Basic: $25 (3/10 keys available)

Windows 7 Starter: $20 (10/10 keys available)

I will NOT be scammed. therefore I will only accept Paypal as a payment. Mainly because they will handle it if any problems arise. Sorry for any inconvenience.