The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Tack and Equipment Classifieds (/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
- - Lots of NEW stuff for sale!! (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/lots-new-stuff-sale-44412/)
Lots of NEW stuff for sale!!
ALL BRAND NEW!!
- Fancy Stitched Cob Bridle w/ flash - Havana - $150 obo (Retail $215)
- Front SMB Elites - Medium, Black - $50 obo (Retail $85)
- Front SMB 3's - Large, Black - $50 obo (Retail $85)
- Ariat Sport Breeches - 26 R (front zip, khaki) - $60 obo (Retail $100)
- Tailored Sportsman Supreme Hunter Low-Rise Breech - size 28 L (4 way stretch, side zip, beige) - $120 obo (Retail $185)
- RJ Classic diamond collection hunt coat - Ladies 8R...(Gray herringbone with light blue stripes, purple interior, grey buttons) - $125 obo (Retail over $200)
- Sprenger KK Conrad D-Ring Snaffle Bit – 5 ¾” - $70 obo (Retail $115)
- Reinsman Kimberwick California Pleasure Port – 5” - $35 obo (Retail $80)
**Please contact me for more info or pictures! I have pictures of everything.
*** Located in CT...will ship out...I accept paypal
Can I see a photo of the SMB 3s, black, size large? Thank you.
SMB3's (Large) - still in the bag
where at in ct are you?
Old Lyme, down on the shore
Thanks, I will take them. Please PM me with payment info. :-)
LADIES RJ CLASSIC HUNT COAT - 8R (fits like a 14R)
BRAND NEW!! Grey herringbone with light blue pinstripes and pretty purple interior lining - beautiful jacket! The only reason I'm selling it is because it's too big for me..has only been tried on in the store.
**RJ Classic sizing is different, they call this an 8 regular, but it fits like a 14 R in other jackets (grand prix, tailored sportsman, etc).
Fits: 37-38 bust, 30-32 waist
fancy stitched COB BRIDLE w/ flash & reins
BRAND NEW - havana, cob sizing. Raised, fancy stitched browband, noseband, and reins. Padded crownpiece. Very nice bridle!!
Sprenger Dee Ring - 5 3/4"
BRAND NEW!! Conrad KK Dee Ring bit - 5 3/4". Made of Aurigan, which rapidly oxidizes, producing a pleasant taste; this encourages most horses to chew and salivate, leading to a soft mouth and acceptance of the bit.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.