The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   What's on YOUR Christmas/Holiday List?!? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/whats-your-christmas-holiday-list-4464/)

Equina 11-23-2007 09:27 PM

What's on YOUR Christmas/Holiday List?!?

So, the holidays are coming up and my family is asking for my Christmas Wish List! I can't think of anything that I need or want! I just bought my first horse this past summer, so there's gotta be something!!

So...what horsie items are on YOUR list?

Delregans Way 11-24-2007 07:33 AM

Hey! I want a new lunging set, mine has seen its day.... :? lol :P

giget 11-25-2007 02:50 AM

im pushing for a western saddle off my boyfriend :cry: dont thnk its going to happen tho sniff sniff

BluMagic 11-25-2007 12:17 PM

Uhhh...I have a few things :-D.

I have been begging my mom to get me a ferret. I've had the max of twelve rabbits before but now i want something defferent and much more michevious! :P

A new Show set....blanket, saddle, bridle, etc. etc. etc.

And usually I have my mom help me get stuff for my animals. Yup, they each have their own little stocking! :oops:

Can't think of anything else! :-) anyone else???

kitten_Val 11-26-2007 08:16 AM

I got a helmet as my b-day/New Year present. You can go for anything for your horse: new saddle pad, new bridle, new reins, etc. etc. Seems like it'll never be an end. Lol!

huntergrl 11-26-2007 03:26 PM

What kind of riding do you do? Do you ride in shows? Is there a limit on price? I can probably think of something but you have to elaborate a little.

Equina 11-26-2007 09:31 PM

I ride huntseat. And I'm thinking of maybe going to our first shows next season...depending on my finances. :wink: Price limit...maybe around $500. I don't need any more saddles and my dream of a truck & trailer are out of the question!

I was just curious as to what horse-related things others were wishing for this holiday season. And maybe there was something that I hadn't even thought of! And actually, Delregan's lunging set made me remember that I don't have a lunging surcingle...maybe we'd do more groundwork if I had one!

Abby 11-26-2007 10:56 PM

I want a saddle and a bit, and free horse feed for life. Hah.

Thoreau 11-27-2007 07:19 AM

I want a horse, lol.

Mom said maybe next spring, if I get serious about showing and the like.

I've been riding for six months and it's a pain around here to try and find a place that will give you two lessons a week- many just don't have the time/space.

huntergrl 11-27-2007 09:44 AM

Well you could just ask for money because going to those first horse shows are so exciting and they have those hidden expenses you never think about. Like food for yourself and water and just maybe right before your horse show something breaks and you have to replace it for the show. You'll have a little stash to dig into at the last minute. If you can't think of anything better, you can't go wrong with that really.