The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hey everyone! I'm from Spain =) (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hey-everyone-im-spain-%3D-44701/)

PaulAlboran 01-09-2010 06:08 PM

Hey everyone! I'm from Spain =)

Hello, I'm new here!
Thank you for reading this! I will try to speak the best English i can, but i make a lot of mistakes! If you would like to correct me you may :-)!
I first will introduce myself.
My name is Paula and i'm 17 years old. I'm spanish and i im deeply in love with horses. I have lived with them since i was a child, my father rides aswel. Ive got 2 horses a black one callen Tango (andalusian-arabian) it's my father's horse and a white one (andalusian) called Alboran, mine (L). When i get used to this i will put some photos of them :mrgreen:!
When i seen this forum i found it very interesting, because i noticed there are a lot of people to talk to. The spanish forums are very boring.. theres not much people in it! And its very good for my English practice so i will try my best.
I hope to have fun with everybody and make friends :wink:!

Big kiss!
Paula&Alboran!

jiblethead 01-09-2010 06:40 PM

Wow, that's cool (to live in Spain)! You don't have to worry there is always planty to talk about on here. I'm curious to see what an Andalsuian/Arabian looks like...never personally seen one

Horsegal16 01-09-2010 07:04 PM

I guess that makes two of us who are deeply in love with horses, they are my passion and I don't know what I would do without them. (though I do love my family and my dog as well.)

PaulAlboran 01-09-2010 07:29 PM

Theres a lot of Andalusian/Arabian's in Spain! they look normally more like andalusians! Tomorrow i will look for a good photo ;)
xx

Luv 2 Trail 01-09-2010 09:13 PM

:-)Hey and welcome from South Carolina!

PaintHorseMares 01-09-2010 09:36 PM

Welcome from the Paint mares!