The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeds (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/)
-   -   hey- looking for horse! in maine or NH (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/hey-looking-horse-maine-nh-4471/)

lakotalegend15 11-24-2007 03:03 PM

hey- looking for horse! in maine or NH

hey you guys. i am 16 years old an have been riding horses since i was four. i and going to board in a very nice barn w/ an olypic sized indoor. there will be people i can ride and ask q's to whenever i want.

in maine or new hamshire i am looking for a mare
i am pretty picky lol
has to be over 15.3 hh, under 17hh
i'm obviosly not ogin to chose based on color, but the colors i like are black ,grey, light grey ( or white). paint, palomino,
hopefully a drassge backround, though i am most likely not going to show her.

walk trot canter jump

a nice horse, pref. good around kids, and begginers though i am not a begginner.

not too picky about breed

if you guys are selling one, or if you can find one on the internet for me, or if you know someone who is selling one, i would be SO gratefull

THANK YOU

Vidaloco 11-24-2007 07:27 PM

There are several online horse classifieds you can check that have search by state. Here are 2 that I know of dreamhorse.com and equine.com. good luck in your search :)

lakotalegend15 11-24-2007 11:26 PM

thank you! i have already checked aolt of sites, jw if maybe someone lived near me, or found somthing on a site i mised, lol!

HorsesAreForever 11-25-2007 06:13 PM

I live in maine and i know a stable that sells horses its where i bought my horse and am boarding him there so message me!! ill be happy to give u some info and i've been going there since i was 8 im now 15. i can talk to the owner for u if u want she has tons of horses that u'll probably be interested in she has over 48 of them shes leaseing them out to people she gets them back after the winter so ull have a bigger selection after the winter most of her horses ride english or western and jump she also sells tack. hope i hear from u soon!

lakotalegend15 11-26-2007 01:21 PM

oh yes! let me give you a pm! thanks!

KANSAS_TWISTER 11-26-2007 10:12 PM

if your looking for horses in the york county (maine) area there is so many stables in that area.....i know of at least 4 or 5 barns in the kennebunk area such as rocking horses, bathhurst ( the barn at parson beach) and a few on rt 1 around the arundel area on back road roads

lakotalegend15 11-27-2007 05:19 PM

great! doy uo have thier web pages?