The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Got to see him again :) (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/got-see-him-again-45210/)

Icrazyaboutu 01-15-2010 07:54 PM

Got to see him again :)

So, back in March of '09 I sold Tater to a lady a few minutes away from my house. Well, Its been around nine or ten months since he has been gone and I have yet to see him! Well, I use to talk to the lady pretty often and she would tell me how good he was camping at lake perris and so forth, well a while back she stopped responding to me so I got worried. I texted her today and nothing, so I decided to investigate! On our contract we wrote down our addresses so both parties would have the information. I made my dad drive me down there and who did I see sticking his head over the fence? NOT Tater :( I was starting to get worried when my dad saw a seperate pen with an appy of Tater's coloring! We all stuck our heads out and yelled and he put his head over his railing and whinnied :) I would have pet him but he was far back in their yard so I settled for just seeing him over the fence line. I couldn't figure out why she never texted me back though... Its not like she had sold him and was embarassed like I assumed. It was because she had changed her number. I guess the person that got her old number told her I asked about Tater because when I got home and checked my email their was one from her with her new number! I texted her and she said he is doing really well and being a good boy. He looked happy and he wasn't pacing like he did at a lady who 'tested' him. She liked him but he didn't like her back so needless to say he came back home till I found them. I think this just makes me happy because I know I sold him to good people. :)

midnightbright 01-15-2010 07:57 PM

Cool! Glad you got to see him.

Icrazyaboutu 01-15-2010 08:15 PM

I've been talking to the lady and she said he bucks her every single time they start a ride. He hasn't changed a bit! She said he doesn't buck guys just girls so now we are trying to find his owners before me so we can blame them. They use to take him down to the wash and run him till he was dripping sweat but after he started bucking to tell them he didnt like that they sold him to me and I think that is why he bucks everytime I use to ask for a lope. Because of them :p