The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Weatherbeeta,Pro Choice SMB II,halters,leads,pads,bridle,clippers,etc.!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/weatherbeeta-pro-choice-smb-ii-halters-45273/)

Piaffe 01-16-2010 07:47 PM

Weatherbeeta,Pro Choice SMB II,halters,leads,pads,bridle,clippers,etc.!!!

8 Attachment(s)
:-PPlease note: this is an ebay auction,but it hasn't been bid on yet so make me an offer and i will remove the auction and send it to you so you don't have to bid! Most of this stuff is new with tags,some is used,all is in great condition! PM if you have any questions regarding this stuff.

51" Weatherbeeta pink/blue pony fly sheet. This has NEVER been used and is new in the package with tags. I order two and decided to keep one for my Lipizzan x filly. It can be used for ponies or foals. It features: Fleece wither protection,shoulder gussets,belly cover,two buckle front closure,tail flap,tail cord. Completely breathable and machine washable!

Used Black/white/pink leadrope with brass snap. Good usable condition.

White natural horsemanship halter/lead rope set,VERY soft,new without tags,made in Great Britain,VERY nice!

Professional's Choice SMB II boots,white,size small, BRAND-NEW IN PACKAGE, tried them on my stallion once and he hated them, they were never actually used,though. The package still has the $99.95 price tag on it!!!

BRAND-NEW green/tan groomer pouch,can hold many brushes,sprays,etc. Can loop through a belt or comes with a clip on.

Red tie-down, comes with noseband and the clip rope. Very good,but used condition. Only used a few times. I found one that matches my horses other tack so this one got used....about...once ;)

BRAND-NEW McAlister red//taupe full size horse halter,has tags,neoprene padding on the inside. Very nice QUALITY halter!

Black rubber curry comb,used.

Black rubber curry comb soft face brush made my Iron Horse

Brown BRAND-NEW leadrope,still tied up, NEVER used.

Blue suckling halter with grab strap, used a couple of times, IN very good shape!

Pretty much brand-new Martingale,brown leather, SUPER soft,only used a couple times, made in Italy,can't remember brand

Black leather training fork, BRAND-NEW with out tags,never used.

Replacement extra leather strap for martingale, brand-new,VERY soft good quality leather.

Black trailer tie with brass snap,used only a couple of times.

Lycra horse sleazy,black with multi-colored polka dots,sz. medium,very good cond,belly straps,closed front,leg straps.

Lycra horse hood,black with multi-colored polka dogs,size medium,matches sheet, has a large ripthe front. Still usable or an easy fix. My stallion didn't appreciate the hood and he certainly let me know :) It is still in pretty good shape,though.

White/silver Arabian show halter, used once,VERY pretty,comes with chain and lead!

Brand-new tan with black edging Roma Manager quilted baby pad,new w/o tags!

White Wahl clippers,very good cond.,blade may need replaced,but works just fine.

Brand-new with tags custom made chin strap,GORGEOUS

Brown English bridle/reins set,leather,very good condition,but used.

(also i forgot to list on the auction i also have a set of almost-new black rope reins and two plastic feed pans that I will also throw in!)

HUGE TACK LOT!!!! bridle,clipper,sheets,halters,leads.. - eBay (item 170432970608 end time Jan-22-10 18:11:23 PST)

nrhareiner 01-16-2010 10:28 PM

Wish you did not have it all lumped together. Can not us or do not need most of it but am interested in the SMB. If it dose not all sell let me know.

Piaffe 01-16-2010 10:37 PM

i will :) if the lot doesn't sell i will be listing each item individually or in smaller lots...i would just like all of it to sell at once :)

nrhareiner 01-16-2010 10:48 PM

I can understand that. Just do not need the English pads or blankets that will not fit my horses. Too bad too they look like nice stuff.

Piaffe 01-17-2010 12:24 AM

yea...pretty much nothing here has been used...i am just saving for a racing saddle so this stuff needs to go :)